Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update: 5-9-14 NEW GOALS

Executive Chef
    Can't plant apple tree I'm at max already ,,, would collecting from them count

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    If you are thinking of buying a pony wait!!!! one of Jed's goals is to buy one.
    Sorry I didn't think to make a note of what I needed for each goal but from what I remember you will need peperoni pizzas and dark chocolate. Plus one needs anchovies, cat fish and bass so don't sell your fish either!
    But again don't do what I did and buy the piebald pony hours before this started

Seriously????? a pony????

Well thanks for letting me know so I don't bother with this set of goals. Don't need to be putting out either 320 gems or 120,000 coins on another pony. I suspect there might be others who feel same way. Just thinking of deleting game.

😪

Rhino Keeper
    The pony goal rewards the camp fire, I have all the other new decorations so this is the last one maybe? I should be able to get back up to 125k coins in the next 9 days but don't really want another pet, especially one I already have. Plus I don't think a decoration is worth the cost of the pony or 50 gems to complete it..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Can't plant apple tree I'm at max already ,,, would collecting from them count
    The trees you have already count.

Executive Chef
    The pony goal rewards the camp fire, I have all the other new decorations so this is the last one maybe? I should be able to get back up to 125k coins in the next 9 days but don't really want another pet, especially one I already have. Plus I don't think a decoration is worth the cost of the pony or 50 gems to complete it..

Is the campfire just a decoration? I'm just thinking of the space it would take up and whether it is worth trying for the goal.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Is the campfire just a decoration? I'm just thinking of the space it would take up and whether it is worth trying for the goal.
    I presume so, nothing mentioned in the description for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I just saw the goal ! This is silly ! I just bought the pony 2-3 days ago when TL just release it ! Do they think we got 120000 coins every day ! This is not fair !
    Not fair at all!!! Bought my pony last night! 😬

Executive Chef
    The trees you have already count.
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    So you have the "old west saloon"? how much space does it require (how many squares)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saren47 View Post
    So you have the "old west saloon"? how much space does it require (how many squares)?
    2x2 so 4

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast