Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Fashion Designer
    Build as many Conservatories as you can, I think I had more than 8 out or 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by kspitsen View Post
    Does anyone know a trick on how to get Fertilizer? I have plenty of seeds for the Belladonna's Inscription Quest yet I can't find enough Feetilizer.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    ~Keisha aka: kspitsen

How to getbelladonna inscriptions

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by agifford12061 View Post
    How to getbelladonna inscriptions
    All information is in post 2 of this thread. You get inscriptions by doing the Belladonna trade in the royal exchange.

New Resident
    How do I get skunkupies so that I can give them to Belladonna and start a trade with her at the Royal exchange?

Quote Originally Posted by sbach05 View Post
    How do I get skunkupies so that I can give them to Belladonna and start a trade with her at the Royal exchange?
    A good place to start when you're looking for info on any item is the Inventory Guide. I've included a link to the "S" items for you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025283

If you don't have Ivy's Bakery which drops them very regularly, then you just need to wait for Ivy's Hut to drop one. good luck!

New Resident
    I would love to but Ivy's bakery but it's 200 gems and I only have 14 and I'm not buying any.... 😕

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    A good place to start when you're looking for info on any item is the Inventory Guide. I've included a link to the "S" items for you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025283

If you don't have Ivy's Bakery which drops them very regularly, then you just need to wait for Ivy's Hut to drop one. good luck!

This questline was just launched for me. Exciting! But I can't figure out how to craft the "Glimmer Trap Plant" in order to do the trade with Belladonna. I have the Greenhouse, but crafting the plant isn't one of the options.

Quote Originally Posted by tinydimegs View Post
    This questline was just launched for me. Exciting! But I can't figure out how to craft the "Glimmer Trap Plant" in order to do the trade with Belladonna. I have the Greenhouse, but crafting the plant isn't one of the options.
    GROW Dark Seeds - to grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. Dark Plants (will appear in your inventory but cannot be placed in the Kingdom). There are 3 plants that can drop from this craft. They are random as to what drops. The trap plant you're looking for is one of them. good luck! More info in Story Guide below.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-16 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    GROW Dark Seeds - to grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. Dark Plants (will appear in your inventory but cannot be placed in the Kingdom). There are 3 plants that can drop from this craft. They are random as to what drops. The trap plant you're looking for us one of them. good luck! More info in Story Guide below.
    Excellent! Thank you I suppose I could have figured that one on my own, but didn't put it together. I was looking for the image of the plant, I think.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-16 at 07:49 PM. Reason: :) you're welcome!

I got this quest about a month ago. I did the 'send Belladonna plants' quest twice, & didn't get any inscriptions. Now I can't seem to get any more glimmer rafflesia plants to continue right now, so this quest is going to take awhile. Any idea how to get inscriptions if I can't get them thru the exchange?