Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    [/B]

This quest is definitely not for the faint hearted, I have gone grey and had to colour my hair more often then I have received rafflesia. I have got 23 glimmer trap and 29 glimmer pitch and 0 rafflesia. So far I have 1 inscription in a little persuasion and 2 in the sister sister. It is going to be a long uphill battle, but I am still smiling! It's all about having fun.
    Just be sure to get all you need for the Persuasion goal first! Once that's completed you can give the inscriptions to Sinister, Sister otherwise you'll lose the ones you give to the sister goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Ok, so the Sister Sister and Little Peruasion goal has just blessed me with it's presence this morning. Are there any handy hints that haven't been posted that could be helpful? Now I'm off to read this entire thread. Wish me luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Ok, so the Sister Sister and Little Peruasion goal has just blessed me with it's presence this morning. Are there any handy hints that haven't been posted that could be helpful? Now I'm off to read this entire thread. Wish me luck!
    I started this for the second time (I have 2 accounts) on the 8th January and have 16 inscriptions already. The first time it took me over 5 months to complete. Lessons learned from my first account that I used in my second are:

I plant 24 feller plants every 2 days as this gives you seeds and completed plants.
    I am fortunate to have the log fortune and didn't accidentally chop the log 3 times this time
    I have 5 conservatories for the fertiliser which is always in short supply
    I have 3 sheep, 9 cows plus the purple cow all of which drop fertiliser
    I spend the vast majority of my energy collecting from all of these as I figured I just wanted to get through it

In case you were wondering, I am currently almost at the end of the fairy bridge set of goals so I have not really needed to use my energy for much else and I am usually able to check my games regularly throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Do Little Pursasion first. Then when done transfer those 5 scripts to Sister, Sister.

Executive Chef
    Lp only has a Go button, SS has a give, I'm assuming LP doesn't auto update?!?

I'm also days away from the log fortune so that's in my favour, I was thinking I would be doing a lot of milk and egg trades. Lol. Won't be building a load of conservatories, no room. Lol.

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-17-15 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Addition

Executive Chef
    Lp only has a Go button, SS has a give, I'm assuming LP doesn't auto update?!?

I'm also days away from the log fortune so that's in my favour, I was thinking I would be doing a lot of milk and egg trades. Lol. Won't be building a load of conservatories, no room. Lol.

Thanks for the info!
    From my memory, every time you got an inscription the counter in LP increased. Leave them in your inventory and once you have 5, it must give you an option to give.

IMHO, it is worth storing a few buildings to make room for conservatories. I am now up to 17 and will be able to do my 18th trade by the end of the day I think. I just wanted to get shot of it, but if you are not that bothered then one conservatory will be fine, it is just that you are likely to always have more seeds than fertiliser.

Rhino Keeper
    I just received my last glimmer trap plant, so I have a question...
    If I give my last inscription to Belladonna, could I do again the trade in order to collect more inscription or I have to postpone the "give" to do gain one more incription????

Executive Chef
    The trade stays in the craft shop after you are finished this goal so you can do as many more as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    The trade stays in the craft shop after you are finished this goal so you can do as many more as you want.
    you could only make 99 inscriptions.
    after that the trade stay, but the message that you cant hold more inscriptions is very hard...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    Does anyone know a trick on how to get Fertilizer? I have plenty of seeds for the Belladonna's Inscription Quest yet I can't find enough Feetilizer.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    ~Keisha aka: kspitsen