Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Still at 9/20

Executive Chef
    I was able to do A Little Persuasion because I hadn't given any inscriptions to Sister Sister. I have crafted 13 so far and enough to craft another. It's taking ages but I don't mind.

Rhino Keeper
    Current count is 11/20 but hopeful that the Fortune Teller Tent "Glimmer Rock Fortune" will help! Here it is...

The Glimmer Rock Fortune

(Let it go! You'll trip on something eventually)
    Chop down Old Log x 1
    Rewards: Glimmer Shard/Glimmer Fragments per chop
    #To Game Designer: If you chop twice on the old log, and ignore the third chop or sell it, you can then buy another old log and repeat the process. Basically it never ends if you don't chop down an old log.

Update: Shards and fragments are now plentiful but I used up my fertilizer and seed reserves, so it is slow-going again! LOL! Oh, well! I'll get there some day! Griselda indicated that she will re-evaluate after 3 months--I hope she will be happy with my efforts, even though it will take a miracle for me to finish by then!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 07-15-14 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Update

Oh no!! Not another grey hair and wrinkle....

[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh !
    This quest is definitely not for the faint hearted, I have gone grey and had to colour my hair more often then I have received rafflesia. I have got 23 glimmer trap and 29 glimmer pitch and 0 rafflesia. So far I have 1 inscription in a little persuasion and 2 in the sister sister. It is going to be a long uphill battle, but I am still smiling! It's all about having fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	14249  

Anyone close to completing this? I've got 15/20 and got mats prob for the last 5 just wondering if i should rush and complete or just keep stock piling

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majinga View Post
    Anyone close to completing this? I've got 15/20 and got mats prob for the last 5 just wondering if i should rush and complete or just keep stock piling
    Don't rush! I have 1 more pitcher plant to go and then I can do the last and final trade, so WOOHOO!!!!
    No gems used either.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Don't rush! I have 1 more pitcher plant to go and then I can do the last and final trade, so WOOHOO!!!!
    No gems used either.
    Sweet. Yeah got tons of the other plants pitcher plants is the one that slows me down. And fertilizer.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majinga View Post
    Sweet. Yeah got tons of the other plants pitcher plants is the one that slows me down. And fertilizer.
    Fertiliser is also my arch enemy... My cows and sheep are obviously constipated... Anyone a vet? Lol

I only read the first 7 or so pages of this 42 page thread so forgive me if this has already been discussed here but...

Is it just me, or does Belladonna look like she could be related to Elsa from Frozen? Something about the giant eyes and fancy windswept braid, I suppose.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally completed this. Such a tedious task. The glimmer trap plants were the most difficult ones to get.