Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    How are you crafting anything other than trap plants!? Seriously, I have like 32 trap plants and 4 pitcher plants. I haven't made a pitcher plant in...well, it's been a DECADE, at least! When we started this goal, I was a fresh cheeked young maiden. Now I'm an old, wrinkled crone.

Seriously. Old Thomas mistook me for Agnes the other day, and she's at least 185.
    Ha, don't be misled. I currently have 37 traps and only 1 pitcher as of today. I too have aged considerably since this quest began. I do believe it was meant to be a long term goal that would last a few months, but alas it is taking me years. I am wondering if I will be able to complete this quest before I am too old and frail to switch on my phone.

I would gladly trade some pitcher plants for traps since the traps are pretty much nonexistent for me. Every time I craft a dark plant, I get either a pitcher plant or a rafflesia. 14 pitcher, 10 rafflesia and stuck on 6 trap plants for several weeks. So irritating.

Hitting the 20 inscription goal is going to be such a relief. The dark plants really do come in a haphazard fashion. I have 73 traps, 25 pitcher & 7 rafflesia. I'm keeping them for the exchange in case a quest requires it. Also keeping 5 inscriptions in the inventory. I've already given 7 inscriptions. Trying to aim for a completion by end of month. Being a bit cautious but TL has pulled off one too many surprises. Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still only at 11 inscriptions.

Fashion Designer
    Please oh please can we have more drops. So tired of getting only coins or one measly fragment. The worst one for me is the castle, collect once a day for a few coins. No fun at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Please oh please can we have more drops. So tired of getting only coins or one measly fragment. The worst one for me is the castle, collect once a day for a few coins. No fun at all.
    DrP, I can answer this for you: no you may not have more drops. Why not? Because I said so.

That seems to be the rationale. Now, stop fussing or I'll just turn this car around right now!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    DrP, I can answer this for you: no you may not have more drops. Why not? Because I said so.

That seems to be the rationale. Now, stop fussing or I'll just turn this car around right now!
    Hahahaha I just used that line today.

Sister, sister and A Little Persuasion

Has anyone actually completed either of these goals? Slow doesn't even begin to describe it.

Farm Supplier
    No, I haven't collected half of the inscriptions yet. In any of my games. And I play daily.

I play every day, and I am not even close. If you need a neighbor, my id is hannsoph.