Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Rhino Keeper
    I have my moments with this quest.. I like it but it's pretty frustrating too.. I have 12 inscriptions done. 8 more to go.. Maybe another month-ish..
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Ok, Let me get this straight... I gotta gather all these glimmer shards, fragments, seeds, fertilizers, to make countless plants for this quest to end... And then what? What's the point to these 20 inscriptions besides 10 Gems? I'm assuming we will need these inscriptions in the future for another quests since the max is 99. But the most current goal only needs 5. So what is this headache for?
    Anyone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Ok, Let me get this straight... I gotta gather all these glimmer shards, fragments, seeds, fertilizers, to make countless plants for this quest to end... And then what? What's the point to these 20 inscriptions besides 10 Gems? I'm assuming we will need these inscriptions in the future for another quests since the max is 99. But the most current goal only needs 5. So what is this headache for?
    Anyone?
    We quest...because it's *there*. Like Mt. Everest. Or the cure for cancer. For the betterment of humankind!

Or:
    Dude, the process is the goal. Chill, man, and enjoy. Groove on the texture of doing.

Or:
    Because it's a rule! We must accomplish all rules! Strictly! Adhere and conform!

Or:
    Mom! I'm sooooo bored! Don't you have anything I can dooooo? :::loooong sigh:::eye roll:::

Do any of those work for you?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    We quest...because it's *there*. Like Mt. Everest. Or the cure for cancer. For the betterment of humankind!

Or:
    Dude, the process is the goal. Chill, man, and enjoy. Groove on the texture of doing.

Or:
    Because it's a rule! We must accomplish all rules! Strictly! Adhere and conform!

Or:
    Mom! I'm sooooo bored! Don't you have anything I can dooooo? :::loooong sigh:::eye roll:::

Have to admit I'm number 3. Stickler is my middle name.

Rhino Keeper
    For me it's 4. Im not really bored, actuallyoverworked, but this gets me out of the house work that never ends.

Rhino Keeper

Or:

Or:

Or:

I'll go for number 2. Just like "dude, where's my car". Another carriage/chariot/wheels would not go astray. Also them aliens could bring something good.

Bugger number 1. Too much hard work in Everest. I'll need my grannies O2 bottle for that. But, cancer, yep, if my pee brain could fix that, then definately would.

I'm still going for the dude. I want my car/chariot/wheels.

Oh hum, I suspect, it will be like waiting for my knight to come and rescue me with the goodies.

Cheer

Executive Chef
    There may be cause for celebration. I have just got enough plants for my 2nd inscription. That now makes 7 towards sister sister. Just about to pop the champagne......glass, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    There may be cause for celebration. I have just got enough plants for my 2nd inscription. That now makes 7 towards sister sister. Just about to pop the champagne......glass, anyone?
    I take a glass, if its a good one..., because i have my second crafted today too ( but after done sister, sister )
    Sure that you would drink with me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    How are you crafting anything other than trap plants!? Seriously, I have like 32 trap plants and 4 pitcher plants. I haven't made a pitcher plant in...well, it's been a DECADE, at least! When we started this goal, I was a fresh cheeked young maiden. Now I'm an old, wrinkled crone.

Seriously. Old Thomas mistook me for Agnes the other day, and she's at least 185.
    Last edited by Queenzod; 07-04-14 at 10:48 AM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    How are you crafting anything other than trap plants!? Seriously, I have like 32 trap plants and 4 pitcher plants. I haven't made a trap plant in...well, it's been a DECADE, at least! When we started this goal, I was a fresh cheeked young maiden. Now I'm an old, wrinkled crone.

Seriously. Old Thomas mistook me for Agnes the other day, and she's at least 185.

Hahaha that's a good one....and sadly I can relate. Thanks for the chuckle it made my day.