Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    ah yes that's probably it. I still need 21 more dragon scales to make the mythic essence so it's going to be a while.
    Guess that's the same for me. Still have 4 mythic essence to make for the maze and another 3 for the sapling. Need loads of dragon scales!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPanda View Post

Is this Living Tree permanent (i.e., gives Living Wood, etc. every time it's watered), or does it disappear after being chopped down? I'm guessing that this is a permanent tree, but I want to make sure before I part with my hard earned gems!!
    Just bought one, 4 hour timer, so guessing permanent.
    120 gems may be pushing it for a choppable tree though....

4 hour timer on the already grown Living Tree for me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPanda View Post

Is this Living Tree permanent (i.e., gives Living Wood, etc. every time it's watered), or does it disappear after being chopped down? I'm guessing that this is a permanent tree, but I want to make sure before I part with my hard earned gems!!
    I just placed mine, and the timer is on so I can only assume that it is permanent.

Executive Chef
    I hope one plant trade gives more than one Inscription. Has anyone reached this part of the goals yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I hope one plant trade gives more than one Inscription. Has anyone reached this part of the goals yet?
    Someone has stated that you get one Inscription with each trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    Guess that's the same for me. Still have 4 mythic essence to make for the maze and another 3 for the sapling. Need loads of dragon scales!
    I haven't even got to mythic essence yet (so no sapling or Dark Garden/maze) and am still busy collecting wool for Lady Greselda's dress, so I guess I'm going to have to wait to arrive at this one at some point in the future (it's not a limited time one, right?).
    I'll keep plodding on with Lady Greselda (just built her castle yesterday!) and focus on finishing off the trolls then

Executive Chef
    The new tree has a 4 hour gestation period. 18 gems to speed up (which I didn't do). It's really cute! This update is going to take gobs of living wood and about 100 hours of exchanges, according to my feeble brain power. So, get ready to use your eggs and dairy for something else!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just glad to have the greenhouse up and running again. 20 inscriptions! This is going to take awhile.

Executive Chef
    This inscription part of the goal is going to take time especially when you don't have something

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast