Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    It's going to be a month since this release. We hope you're close to done !
    aw normally so nice to us

Why this now!!!

Rhino Keeper
    BUT ON FIRST SIDE OF THIS THREAD:

Originally Posted by glimmergate
    This is a long term goal, so take your time, folks

and in Sister/sister 3 months!?!

Attachment 13739

AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!
    Last edited by kolakid; 06-07-14 at 11:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm assuming, Aggwynn, that this was said with tongue very firmly in cheek???? ​That was a joke, right????
    Last edited by newzealander; 06-07-14 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Stupid keypad has a mind of it's own!

^^ I think 3 months is just the dialogue for the story, not the actual time we have to do this quest.

I finally got my first inscription since the sister, sister goal started. It took me forever to get 6 pitcher plants

Fashion Designer
    Another day and not even one plant closer.

Host(ess)

Restore Greselda's Garden to its glorious status

All of us have forgotten that completing the goal for the dark garden of Greselda was a very difficult task. But we enjoyed it. The end was satisfying. What we accomplished is something special to our kingdoms. But this special item has not remain so special now. It used to drop glimmer plants, rafflesia, pitcher and trap plants during the period of the goal. No more. In the last two months, I have collected a pitcher plant only once. The garden usually drops very ordinary items, such as coins, glimmer dust, mushroom, etc. It is very rare to get dark seeds. Drops of glimmer parts do happen, but the rates are lower than that of the glimmer gate. If a precious item like the dark garden does not drop glimmer plants, then what the garden is expected to yield, I am not able to understand. A request to TL - please give importance to the dark garden, it is special and should drop glimmer plants. Let it be rare, but let it be at least. Thanks.

Banned
    I got Dark Seeds and a Plant today in same click. so its random.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-17-14 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed comment directed at other member

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else totally lost interest in the Sister/Sister and A Little Persuasion Quest lines?
    I think I am just going to ignore them all together!!! It takes way too long to gather the items needed just to do one exchange and I am always low on one of the items needed just to grow the dark plants. Right now I am maxed on seeds but extremely low on fertilizer.
    The drop rate to get the fertilizer is awful and the goal last week only made matters worse!!!

I don't know folks. This used to be my favorite game to the point I was purchasing gems to hurry along but now I have just about lost interest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    Has anyone else totally lost interest in the Sister/Sister and A Little Persuasion Quest lines?
    I think I am just going to ignore them all together!!! It takes way too long to gather the items needed just to do one exchange and I am always low on one of the items needed just to grow the dark plants. Right now I am maxed on seeds but extremely low on fertilizer.
    The drop rate to get the fertilizer is awful and the goal last week only made matters worse!!!

I don't know folks. This used to be my favorite game to the point I was purchasing gems to hurry along but now I have just about lost interest.
    Seeds and fertilizer are easy to max out on, if one makes the conscious decision to crowd the kingdom with conservatories and animals. I am always close to maxed on both. And with the odd seed drop from the garden, fairie respite and other spots, there's other chances for seeds. If someone chooses not to have extra conservatories, or lots of cows/sheep which drop fertilizer, then that's a choice, but at least the option is there.
    Shards & Fragments, on the other hand, I find are brutal, because there's such limited options, and no ability to increase the options unless gems are used. The only places to get them are the glimmergate and Griselda's castle and the garden, the latter two which have a long "recharge" time. And on top of that, they are not a guaranteed drop from any of those three places!!!
    So, yes, I agree, I am not anticipating compelting these goals any time soon (or even in the near future). I just slowly plug away as I get enough shards/fragments to make a seed, adn then another seed, adn then have enough seeds to grow a plant (which of course will be one I don't need). So long-term it is.

Farm Supplier

Angry Fertilizer drop rate for animals is terrible!!

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    Seeds and fertilizer are easy to max out on, if one makes the conscious decision to crowd the kingdom with conservatories and animals. I am always close to maxed on both. And with the odd seed drop from the garden, fairie respite and other spots, there's other chances for seeds. If someone chooses not to have extra conservatories, or lots of cows/sheep which drop fertilizer, then that's a choice, but at least the option is there.
    Shards & Fragments, on the other hand, I find are brutal, because there's such limited options, and no ability to increase the options unless gems are used. The only places to get them are the glimmergate and Griselda's castle and the garden, the latter two which have a long "recharge" time. And on top of that, they are not a guaranteed drop from any of those three places!!!
    So, yes, I agree, I am not anticipating compelting these goals any time soon (or even in the near future). I just slowly plug away as I get enough shards/fragments to make a seed, adn then another seed, adn then have enough seeds to grow a plant (which of course will be one I don't need). So long-term it is.
    In response I do have lots of animals but the drop rate for fertilizer has decreased to 1 fertilizer for every 9 animals collected. Also I am only getting 1 fertilizer drop from the conservatory which, in my opinion is not worth the space in my kingdom.
    The thing that really irks me is I won't be able to proceed with the quest line until I get enough for A Little Persuasion.
    3 recent goals calling for fertilizer! Talk about a set up!
    Just totally frustrated which majorly decreases the enjoyment factor of the game!
    Last edited by clk48706; 06-21-14 at 08:30 AM.