Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Maybe I will have all of mine one day!!
    That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh !

Rhino Keeper
    I am really struggling with glimmer fragments.. It's tough out there in the kindom. I have 4 inscriptions. 16 to go... Lol

I literally play constantly.. It's a problem.. My husband thinks I'm completely nuts.. Lol
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    You can collect from the castle every 22 hours, it gives one fragment if I'm lucky. Can collect from the Glimmergate thing every 2 hours, again lucky if you get one, seriously need other resources. This is a ridiculous quest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    You can collect from the castle every 22 hours, it gives one fragment if I'm lucky. Can collect from the Glimmergate thing every 2 hours, again lucky if you get one, seriously need other resources. This is a ridiculous quest.
    it was meant to be long term.. just plug along. do not gem.. it means lots later on.. just hang in there .. build plants when you can.. hold onto them.. no real need to run the Exchange.. just build plants when you can .. its cool. I only have the one to start the quest.. none since..so just patience.. forget what Aggwyn said.. aboout people being done.. wipe it
    Last edited by doobievilla; 06-03-14 at 10:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    It's going to be a month since this release. We hope you're close to done !
    I had over 260 dark seeds to start, and I still only have three or four inscriptions. will this quest expire at the three month point?

Fashion Designer
    I had over 250 seeds plus a few plants when sister, sister started. I had been making seeds, but not plants as I thought we might have to do something else with the dark seeds. I'm now up to 6 inscriptions, but have stopped for now. With 6 conservatories, I have not had a problem with seeds, fortunately, but worried that this weeks goal of Ivy working with Greselda may need shards & fragments, so have stopped growing plants at present. And you're all right, the plant ratios aren't right, should be more glimmer traps.

That's exactly what's always holding me up.....glimmer trap plants. 10 is way too many compared to the other 2 even if it is supposed to drop more frequently. BTW...mine don't.
    So maybe 5 glimmer trap, 3 pitcher, & 1 rafflesia. That seems a better amount all the way around.

Fashion Designer

Glimmer pieces

Is anything being considered to increase the availability of glimmer pieces? Collecting from the gate (which often drops nothing) and the castle once a day, and the garden twice a day just doesn't provide enough.

Just curious is glimmer bulbs having glimmer part drops, glimmer golems coming back, etc or a new glimmer trove , anything, is being considered

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Do you mean drops of glimmer dust? I got them very often actually. From the "Feed the Baron!" thing in the Kitchen.. But the mushroom patches give me lots of glimmer dust.. Sometimes I also get it from my neighbours, adventures, Sir Pigglesworth and Ivy's treehouse. Do you have a shortage of glimmer dust?

Ooooh I see you mean something different. I'm sorry. I'm not that far yet.
    Last edited by blontj3; 06-04-14 at 07:46 AM. Reason: misunderstanding

Executive Chef
    Sometimes the garden drops glimmer fragments. I'm trying not to worry about it. When I get enough to craft some dark seeds, I go ahead. But then again, I'm not really working on the Sister, sister goal very hard. I agree the drop rates are pathetically low.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.