Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Rhino Keeper
    I can sent Belladonna plants 3x (once I get to that step), since I have 30 Glimmer trap and 18 Glimmer Pitcher (no joke!).
    I guess it's time to start converting all those spare parts to plants in the greenhouse now.

And I'm hoping the inscription drops multiple per, or it will take quiet a while to hit 20x!!!

Fashion Designer
    Then again presumably several times:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	13407  

Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    Do we have to finish the troll quest to get the trade with Belladonna? I still have 4 more trolls to fight!
    Doesn't look like it since I'm still waiting on the jousting arena for my first one & the new quest's in my book. Do you have any other goals pending? Try force closing & maybe it will show up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    Do we have to finish the troll quest to get the trade with Belladonna? I still have 4 more trolls to fight!
    I still have 2 trolls to go, this update started for me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wow...we're moving awfully fast. Thanks for cleaning out your gem stash so the rest of us can enjoy the quests step by step and know what to expect. What's the rush anyway? Is there a race to the finish line or something I missed?
    I had a trade with belladonna waiting ready to be collected (by shear luck!), my castle and garden were ready to be collected from, then I had everything needed for the first new exchange. The only thing I used gems for was to speed up the last trade (and did so by mistake!), so on step 5 now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Do we need to be at a certain stage to have this quest? I've tried force-closing and don't have anything new but am still working on the Blythewood Sapling
    My guess is that you need to have griselda's garden upgraded. I dont yet and i too havent gotten the update

Rhino Keeper
    1.Hell, Belladonna
    Trade with Belladonna x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Trade with Belladonna: Living wood x 15, Mushrooms x 30, Rat Tails x 15 (5Hrs)
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP

2.Through the Grapevine
    Visit Greselda's Castle x 1
    Visit Greselda's Dark Garden x 1
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP, unlocks "Send Belladonna Plants" Trade

3.Gifts For Bella
    Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Send Belladonna Plants: Glimmer Trap Plant x 10, Glimmer Pitcher Plant x 6, Glimmer Rafflesia Plant x 1 (5Hrs)
    **Every Send Belladonna Plants Trade comes with one Belladonna's Inscription

4.Wish You Were Here
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x 1

5.Sister, Sister
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x 20
    Rewards: 10 Gems, 5 XP

The End

Send Belladonna Plants Trade item drops: Manticore Whisker, Vital Extract, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Rat Tail, Floral Glow, Faerie Jar, Dragon Scales, Gloden Apple, Feral Magic, Troll Horn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    My guess is that you need to have griselda's garden upgraded. I dont yet and i too havent gotten the update
    ah yes that's probably it. I still need 21 more dragon scales to make the mythic essence so it's going to be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I had a trade with belladonna waiting ready to be collected (by shear luck!), my castle and garden were ready to be collected from, then I had everything needed for the first new exchange. The only thing I used gems for was to speed up the last trade (and did so by mistake!), so on step 5 now.
    That's pretty nice! I hardly ever do that trade but glad I didn't already have something going or I'd be waiting even longer. Haha.
    I'm gonna go check my mysterious plant inventory but I think I'm pretty good since I've been crafting when I hit a max on something.
    Hey...thanks again for all the info.

Cool Is this a Permanent Tree???

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Which gives living wood

Is this Living Tree permanent (i.e., gives Living Wood, etc. every time it's watered), or does it disappear after being chopped down? I'm guessing that this is a permanent tree, but I want to make sure before I part with my hard earned gems!!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast