Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

I wrote above post and then found all this information. I’m having problem getting glimmer shard and fertilizer what is the best way of getting both who dropsies thank you so much. From what I understanding this will be a long drawn out goal so I will just be patient i’m hearing that regular dragons help give the shards and fragments. Is that correct?
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 11-29-22 at 04:48 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I wrote above post and then found all this information. I’m having problem getting glimmer shard and fertilizer what is the best way of getting both who dropsies thank you so much. From what I understanding this will be a long drawn out goal so I will just be patient i’m hearing that regular dragons help give the shards and fragments. Is that correct?
    have a look at the Inventory Guide under G for the glimmer shard info and F for fertilizer drops and see what you items you might have. [click on the letter F or G above as I made them hyperlinks for you to take you straight to the entry]

Regular dragons do not drop glimmer shards. Only the glimmer dragon, glimmer alicorn, and the glimmer manticore do. The are the purple coloured ones.

You can make glimmer shards and glimmer fragments in the Faerie Workshop as well. Yes, this goal (like all main story) will take a while as you get the materials together to do the trade for the inscriptions. At least now there are more items that drop materials than when the goal was released, so you'll get through it in no time. Good luck!

Thank you for all the information sadly I cannot build the fairy workshop yet. It says by goal which evidently I have not reached yet. Do you happen to know what goal or storyline is needed to reach the fairy workshop?

Just checked and it looks like I have to complete plume hive adventure. I’ve never had that where does that fall into play with storylines

It’s part of fairie Respite.there’s no upgrades showing for it and it looks fully built I have that but nothing in my tasks to further story line
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 11-30-22 at 06:40 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thank you for all the information sadly I cannot build the fairy workshop yet. It says by goal which evidently I have not reached yet. Do you happen to know what goal or storyline is needed to reach the fairy workshop?

Just checked and it looks like I have to complete plume hive adventure. I?ve never had that where does that fall into play with storylines

It?s part of fairie Respite.there?s no upgrades showing for it and it looks fully built I have that but nothing in my tasks to further story line
    The Main Story Goal Guide can often aid in figuring out what you need in order to receive the next quest.

There's like 5 quests after Faerie Respite before getting to Plume Hive. And some of them have off-the-wall prerequisites.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-19-22 at 07:47 AM.

I need help here thank you in advance I am at the point where I?m at the potion shop doing transformation tonic. Is this the end of the Griselda belladonna glimmer gate storyline? Where can I get an outline of the whole storyline. Thank you

My final quest was to get transformation tonic. Then there?s nothing else does that mean this is the end of the story I?m afraid to tap on her buildings just in case or something else
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-24-23 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Removed empty quote

The Story Outline Guide is a 2 page thread listing all goals in summary form with triggers. Read the instructions at the end of the game guide in the belladonna post (last link below)for what happens next. As I said a while ago there are lots of interlocking stories at this point in the game.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821

Castle Story: Main Story Game Guide

Belladonna thread (similar to page 1 of this thread but in my normal format)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364400

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B6AD24E-5667-4E90-A1A9-97757237667D.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	67687
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Story Outline Guide is a 2 page thread listing all goals in summary form with triggers. Read the instructions at the end of the game guide in the belladonna post (last link below)for what happens
    if number nine lesson three is completed number 10 is optional you don’t have to do it where do I go from there the next step how to do it with Azalea is that part of it? I’m sorry but this is very confusing for me.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-25-23 at 02:22 PM. Reason: fixed quote

In Lessons for Ivy, goal 10 will expire in 2 days. The magic fruit tree will be available in the market to purchase if you change your mind, but the gem reward for that purchase will not be available. If you want help outside of the belladonna goals we will need to move to the Help Me thread. Even though these goals are old they are still active and the rules around keeping threads on topic remain. If you want to write all the goals you have in your book over in the Help Me thread then I can look them up for you and help you further so you know what to concentrate on next.

Help Me thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-Post-here!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546