Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    I got this quest about a month ago. I did the 'send Belladonna plants' quest twice, & didn't get any inscriptions. Now I can't seem to get any more glimmer rafflesia plants to continue right now, so this quest is going to take awhile. Any idea how to get inscriptions if I can't get them thru the exchange?
    Which goal is in you ur book? The goals are in post 1. The first goal doesn't give an inscription. This is a long term goal. Make sure you don't GIVE the inscriptions to this goal until you've completed A Little Pursuasion as you need 5 inscriptions in your inventory. Look through the story guide link below on page 2. Look at no's 38/39 on this goal.

I have the Persuasion & Sister, Sister quests. I had a chance to do another trade, & FINALLY got an inscription! It's going to take months to get this done, but at least I'm getting what I need to be able to finish. And I have noticed NOT to give up the inscriptions till the Persuasion quest is done. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlieD View Post
    I have the Persuasion & Sister, Sister quests. I had a chance to do another trade, & FINALLY got an inscription! It's going to take months to get this done, but at least I'm getting what I need to be able to finish. And I have noticed NOT to give up the inscriptions till the Persuasion quest is done. Thank you so much!
    This is a very, very long term goal. Most players took 6 months or longer to complete.

*****Just don't "give" any inscriptions in the Sister, Sister goal until you "have" all 5 for the Persuasion goal!!!!!*****
    I think it took me more like 8 months...lol. So as you can grow & create dark seeds, you will probably have multiples of the wrong plant. That's what held me back...but persevere...
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I will, thank you so much! I will be able to focus on it more, now that I completed the Desert Nights quest.

Farm Supplier
    I keep getting the glimmer trap plant but no glimmer pitcher plants is there anything I can do to get the glimmer pitcher plants? Sorry it?s not a reply.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    I keep getting the glimmer trap plant but no glimmer pitcher plants is there anything I can do to get the glimmer pitcher plants? Sorry it?s not a reply.
    No, nothing you can do but keep crafting till it drops. They are random and there is a hierarchical order to which they drop (which is why you're not getting your g/pitcher plants as often). G/Rafflesia drop rate is even lower still.

It will take some time to have enough plants, but remember you can also harvest the fellora crop which also can drop whole plants too! (Fellora Plants, available to players level 31 and higher to grow at their farming plots. The seeds for these crops originally belonged to Lady Greselda, so in addition to dropping Fellora Blossoms, they have a chance of dropping Dark Seeds and Glimmer Plants.)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I?m currently at one of the the goals for Ivy the name of the goal is hot and cold and it requires buying the magic fruit tree but under the goal it says ?you don?t have to purchase this? which is good for me because I don?t have 120 gems to spend never did and never will. I?m confused if I don?t have to buy it then how do I get past that goal. I?m still working on the inscriptions I have 7 out of 20. And also doing the lessons for Greselda in the potion shop where you have to complete 3 witch lessons And then you have to do it all again like three more times. Can someone please help me I?m getting frustrated. I posted this here because I couldn?t find any area in this forum for new threads.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    I?m currently at one of the the goals for Ivy the name of the goal is hot and cold and it requires buying the magic fruit tree but under the goal it says ?you don?t have to purchase this? which is good for me because I don?t have 120 gems to spend never did and never will. I?m confused if I don?t have to buy it then how do I get past that goal. I?m still working on the inscriptions I have 7 out of 20. And also doing the lessons for Greselda in the potion shop where you have to complete 3 witch lessons And then you have to do it all again like three more times. Can someone please help me I?m getting frustrated. I posted this here because I couldn?t find any area in this forum for new threads.
    Wait for the 24-hour timer to run out, you don't have to do anything in the meanwhile, and the goal will expire. You may need to click the "finish" when it says the timer is done. I think this is the one where it's the end of a set of goals, so there isn't anything after that will be triggered, but completing this is a prerequisite that will allow future goals to appear when you reach that part in the story.

Good luck on Belladonna's trade! And keep going on Adventures, they will drop Gems eventually.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Confused with the two tasks involving A Little Persuasion . Are you looking for items after completing some thing from sister sister in the Royal Exchange? I have collected from three different times in the royal market but I have received no items for a little persuasion
    Any assistance you can give me would be appreciative because I?m a little confused on this. Thank you