Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Not sure why the new update thread is not yet up, so I'll start one and Aggwynn or Glimmergate can use it if they want to add more info.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 05-08-14 at 12:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    This is a long term goal, so take your time, folks

Goals

* It appears that you need Greselda's Garden upgraded to trigger this goal chain. Info on Greselda's Garden can be found here.

1. Hello, Belladonna
    Trade with Belladonna
    -- Use the Royal Exchange: 15 Living Wood, 30 Mushrooms, 15 Rat Tails; 5 Hours.
    Rewards: 1,400 coins, 5XP

2. Through the Grapevine
    Find Lady Greselda - visit Greselda's Castle
    Check Greselda's Garden - collect from Greselda's Dark Garden
    Rewards: 1,400 coins, 5XP, unlock "Send Belladonna Plants" at the Royal Exchange

Send Belladonna Plants drops:
    1 Belladonna Inscription and 1 trade ticket and various items including: Manticore Whisker, Vital Extract, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Rat Tail, Floral Glow, Faerie Jar, Dragon Scales, Golden Apple, Feral Magic, Troll Horn

3. Gifts for Bella
    Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange)
    *Send Belladonna Plants: Glimmer Trap Plant x 10, Glimmer Pitcher Plant x 6, Glimmer Rafflesia Plant x 1 (5Hrs)
    **Every Send Belladonna Plants Trade comes with one Belladonna's Inscription
    Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP

4. Wish You Were Here
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x1
    Rewards: 1,400 coins, 5XP

5. Sister, Sister
    Give Belladonna's Inscription x20
    Rewards: 10 gems, 5XP

New Item in Market

Living Tree: 120 gems
    Permanent item (you don't chop it down), 4 hour collection time
    High chance of dropping Living Wood
    2x2
    Reports of 1-3 drops of living wood as well as wood

Send Belladonna Plants - reported drops:
    Manticore Whisker, Vital Extract, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Rat Tail, Floral Glow, Faerie Jar, Dragon Scales, Golden Apple, Feral Magic, Troll Horn, Bone, Creep Tooth, Skunkupie,

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Picture of Belladonna's Inscription for reference:

Last edited by maguar; 05-11-14 at 01:58 PM.

How did you solve the 'clerks mistake' fortune? I can't figure what I'm supposed to do to mail the letter? Or this what I'm supposed to do after collecting all of the inscriptions? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by terri81 View Post
    How did you solve the 'clerks mistake' fortune? I can't figure what I'm supposed to do to mail the letter? Or this what I'm supposed to do after collecting all of the inscriptions? Thanks
    Clerk's Mistake fortune wasn't the 'broken' one (u *DO* get 2 trade tickets with that one).. The one that gives no reward (as of yet cuz it hasn't been fixed yet) is called Ivy's Hungry Tummy.

Go to the first page of this thread & see the second post by MiniLaura on how this quest for the inscriptions works.... I know a bug has been reported cuz folks aren't receiving their inscriptions properly.
    (I haven't even gotten to this stage yet lol, don't even have the maze garden yet lol ...so that's the best help I can offer. Maybe someone else can answer ya better than me.) good luck.

I'm very unhappy with this new quest. It's ridiculous! It's not fun and even has made me look for another game to play. There is zero sense of accomplishment! You better add more ways to get the plants needed or you're going to a lose players who are mad like me. Long term goals shouldn't be! Updates weekly is what I want. You are losing money also because there is no sense in using gems, it would be a bottomless pit. So why bother.
    Last edited by sweetsatisfactions; 05-16-14 at 09:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsatisfactions View Post
    I'm very unhappy with this new quest. It's ridiculous! It's not fun and even has made me look for another game to play. There is zero sense of accomplishment! You better add more ways to get the plants needed or you're going to a lose players who are mad like me. Long term goals shouldn't be! Updates weekly is what I want. You are losing money also because there is no sense in using gems, it would be a bottomless pit. So why bother.
    But this is something you can just do on the side. We still get weekly updates so you can spend as much or as little time doing this stuff. By the looks of it the storyline will only continue in 3 months anyway. Or maybe it won't. But to me it doesn't really matter. I could understand everyone's outrage if this is all we were going to get for three months, but that is not the case.

Rhino Keeper

may 8th, new item in shop, living tree

Which gives living wood
    4 hour timer

Last edited by dizzy7373; 05-08-14 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added info

Cool Is this a Permanent Tree???

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Which gives living wood

Is this Living Tree permanent (i.e., gives Living Wood, etc. every time it's watered), or does it disappear after being chopped down? I'm guessing that this is a permanent tree, but I want to make sure before I part with my hard earned gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPanda View Post

Is this Living Tree permanent (i.e., gives Living Wood, etc. every time it's watered), or does it disappear after being chopped down? I'm guessing that this is a permanent tree, but I want to make sure before I part with my hard earned gems!!
    Just bought one, 4 hour timer, so guessing permanent.
    120 gems may be pushing it for a choppable tree though....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPanda View Post

I just placed mine, and the timer is on so I can only assume that it is permanent.

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast