Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/08/2014 Update Belladonna

Fashion Designer
    Maybe with the dragon quest mess they can let the dragons drop the shards and fragments. That would be helpful. And I agree her castle could also drop plants. I have 7 scripts right now and I play a lot so definitely a long time of doing the same thing over and over and over. But hey the quest book looks nice in the corner of our screens. Happy plant and shard hunting to all.

Fashion Designer
    I am also at 7 scripts. Trying to rebuild my seed inventory at the moment, but glimmer fragments will be gone soon too.

Current inventory
    Glimmer Trap Plant: 7
    Glimmer Pitcher Plant: 4
    Glimmer Rafflesia: 9

If I keeping getting Glimmer Rafflesia an option to trade it for plants/seeds/fragments would be great.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Maybe with the dragon quest mess they can let the dragons drop the shards and fragments. That would be helpful. And I agree her castle could also drop plants. I have 7 scripts right now and I play a lot so definitely a long time of doing the same thing over and over and over. But hey the quest book looks nice in the corner of our screens. Happy plant and shard hunting to all.
    Well after 50 plus attempts I only got one dragon so that doesn't help either. I collect all the time and get no shards or fragments. No fun at all.

Fashion Designer
    Another collection and not even one fragment. So dislike this!

Rhino Keeper
    Inscriptions: 5

Trap plant: 4
    Pitcher plant: 13
    Rafflesia: 4

I'm having trouble getting enough glimmer shards&fragments. If only there were faster ways of getting them...

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone get tomato dropped from greenhouse by growing faerie bulb seed pls?
    Not funny at all, TL, for the resources that were put into it.

Rhino Keeper
    How many conservatories can you have? I have 7 now and an 8th is showing as still possible, just have to store another building to make room.

Fashion Designer
    Another collection of all possible places towards completing this. Received one seed and one fragment. I will never finish at this rate. This quest is ridiculous. Not enough resources are dropped, requires way too many plants to complete which are dropped randomly so you may not even get the plant you need. It takes days of frequent play to obtain one stinking plant. No way is this achievable in a few months, perhaps a few years!

Executive Chef
    After all the fiasco with the 3 Limited Time dragons, I finally got to send some plants. Silly me to think I'd get more than 1 Inscription per trade. It takes much too long to get the pitcher plants.

The Honorable Panda

Maybe I will have all of mine one day!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request