Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Tea Goals 5-7 -2014

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten to the last recipe yet? I'm just curious how many do you need and how long for the tea to be prepare?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Has anyone gotten to the last recipe yet? I'm just curious how many do you need and how long for the tea to be prepare?
    I'm still working on my 2nd to the last recipe which is Lemon Tea and it requires 30 to complete, but since BS and RS seems in sync with the goals this time, I'm guessing that Peach Tea will also take 10 hours and 35 servings to complete just like the last recipe on BS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I'm still working on my 2nd to the last recipe which is Lemon Tea and it requires 30 to complete, but since BS and RS seems in sync with the goals this time, I'm guessing that Peach Tea will also take 10 hours and 35 servings to complete just like the last recipe on BS.
    im still on first recipe on both bs and rs

Executive Chef
    Ok thanks with the info Pepperwoo.

New Resident
    I still don't have this update

Executive Chef
    How come you don't have this update?

Quote Originally Posted by pandamuffinsrv View Post
    Are you android? Most of the time you get a whole new version to get the update and that usually rolls out several days later than IOS. Seems like a lot of extra work to me instead of just an in-game update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pandamuffinsrv View Post
    Make sure that you're using the Restaurant Story Sprintime edition. Search for it on Google Play just in case that could be the reason you're not receiving it.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    The last recipe calls for 35 cks and the time is 10 hrs. I really can't believe it's only Saturday and I'm already working on the last recipe. O well..I should complete this challenge sometime on Monday.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    The last recipe calls for 35 cks and the time is 10 hrs. I really can't believe it's only Saturday and I'm already working on the last recipe. O well..I should complete this challenge sometime on Monday.
    Wow that's fast, and can u post a picture of the final reward after finishung plz? :")

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast