Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Tea Goals 5-7 -2014

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karous View Post
    I got the free tea dispenser, but I couldn't buy the second one because the section to buy ovens and stuff is locked.. Says that it will unlocked only at level 46 (I'm still at level 42). It will be almost impossible to prepare all the 25 recipes with only one tea dispenser
    You can store appliances on your floor and buy other appliances.

You are limited to the number of appliances on your floor, but can have any number in storage. Once you store an appliance, you can buy a new one or place one that is already in storage.

Note that the tea dispenser is a constructible appliance, and once you buy it you will need to get parts from neighbors to build it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You can store appliances on your floor and buy other appliances.

You are limited to the number of appliances on your floor, but can have any number in storage. Once you store an appliance, you can buy a new one or place one that is already in storage.

Note that the tea dispenser is a constructible appliance, and once you buy it you will need to get parts from neighbors to build it.
    Ah really? I didn't know that. Thank you very much!

I completed this set of goals, and downloaded the Newlyweds version but have yet to receive any new goals for that, Has anyone else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by colleenpegan View Post
    I completed this set of goals, and downloaded the Newlyweds version but have yet to receive any new goals for that, Has anyone else?
    The next set of goals/quests/challenges won't b out until the 1st or 2nd Wednesday of June. Just bcuz u download a new update doesn't mean there'll b new goals. They only appear once a month.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234