Thread: Lovecupine

Rhino Keeper

Lovecupine

Hi, apologies in advance. I have seen a thread on this, but for the life of me, I cannot find the thread with an answer.

I collected from my pink Ali today and got the lovecupine goal. I now need to get 5 lovecupines. The only thing pink I have in my place is the pink Ali. How long will this take me to complete? Cheers

Nightclub Owner
    The lovecupine is a pretty rare thing from the pink alicorn. Because of this you might have the goal for quite awhile. Don't worry though as there is no other goal that comes after this.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I got the exact same thing! I am now on 4/5 - i got 2 lovecupines in a row collecting from the pink alicorn and then another one after collecting it for a week or so and another same after about a week.

Just one to go! So its not that difficult just keep collecting

Rhino Keeper
    I have had them pop when collecting from certain Valentines items. If you can get a spawn, they will be the there when collecting from pink chickens guaranteed. I have it in my head that they will spawn from other pink animals like cows, pigs , and sheep, but do not depend on that info as it has been a while since i have collected from them. I also seem to think they spawn from the love spire as well. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    I have had them pop when collecting from certain Valentines items. If you can get a spawn, they will be the there when collecting from pink chickens guaranteed. I have it in my head that they will spawn from other pink animals like cows, pigs , and sheep, but do not depend on that info as it has been a while since i have collected from them. I also seem to think they spawn from the love spire as well. Hope that helps.
    As I said in my original post the only thing pink I have is the pink Ali. No plants, animals, spires etc. I'll just let it sit in the book. That goal can keep company with those darn play x game to x level, that I do not want to play, but the timer constantly keeps resetting.

Thanks all for your advice. Cheers

Executive Chef
    You know, that goals is hardly worth the effort. Some coins and some XP, so nothing to be worried about getting done. Can't believe you don't want to play those other games. They are my main source of gems!

Nightclub Owner
    Closing this thread as the original question has been answered.

Also just remebrance that iOS users don't get gems for other games. Those are different quests.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.