Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-7-14

The goal prize is nice! The figurines are big enough, haha!

New Resident
    What is the goal prize. I've completed but I didn't see a prize as in the earlier goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    What is the goal prize. I've completed but I didn't see a prize as in the earlier goals.
    The goal prize is shown on the 1st pg of this thread. It's the cute firefly garden.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chihuahua4eva View Post
    The quests expire on 10 June, 2014
    This goal already finish in Indonesia on may 2014.

Farm Supplier
    Resturant story have got new goals, where is bakery story's goals for june?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zerpiah View Post
    Resturant story have got new goals, where is bakery story's goals for june?
    restaurant story and bakery story are not twins. so they dont have to follow the same routine. besides if we had gotten goals this week it would have been soccer related....borriiiinggg.
    June is not over yet... maybe we will get new goals next week
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

I still can't make anything but, limeaid and I haven't been given the option and what is the goal to get more than just limeaid

Host(ess)
    hi i just started playing again an yesterday and now i bought the garden fountain and all i can make is the lemonade and the other two are goal recepies alas the goals are ended but i cant find anywhere what you had to do to get the recipies in the goals listed on page 1

If I downloaded the game 6 months ago and started playing 6 weeks ago did I miss all the ovens that were timed goals? Will I get them again? Should I use my gems to try again like it asks when it does that little slideshow? I think I tried that once and nothing happened. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Tori

Am I understanding this right? If you don't unlock a recipe on one of your ovens within a certain time, you never get to make those items? If so, I'm quite disappointed. I have so many ovens with one recipe unlocked. I have been making dirt cups and tarts for over a month now. I feel like I wasted my time. Should I just sell the ovens?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234