Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Goals 5-7-14

The quests expire on 10 June, 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Goal threads are getting quieter... no excitement anymore? Hope the goal prize will truly come out nice

Farm Supplier
    fire goal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-05-12-06-51-00.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	13448
    Last edited by wladislaw34; 05-11-14 at 10:27 PM.

0.0!! Quick question... But um... I just started these goals... How long would it take to prepare everything? This seems like you'd have to either skip alot or speed everything up...

The goal thread prize however is beautiful... And I want it...

Farm Supplier
    4 - 5 days, depends on numbers of oven you make
    I used 5 - 12 oven

Executive Chef
    I'm finishing Tuesday morning and I used 11 of ea and I've gone nonstop from the start of the challenge . I didn't have that number of appliances from the start.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I only buy 5 of each appliance. I think it allows more than enough time to finish the goals. I don't see the point in rushing to finish everything under a week when it leaves you with nothing to do for another 3 weeks while waiting for the next goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    ... The goal thread prize however is beautiful... And I want it...
    I finished it this morning, Tuesday, when I served my batch of snail snacks that had been cooking overnight. Yes the prize is very nice but I wish it was a little bit bigger. It tends 2 get lost very easily on my bakery floor where my RS prize will never get lost.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I only buy 5 of each appliance. I think it allows more than enough time to finish the goals. I don't see the point in rushing to finish everything under a week when it leaves you with nothing to do for another 3 weeks while waiting for the next goal.
    I realize that the more appliances u buy the faster ull get thru the challenge. But heck I've got extra parts galore and since I accept every part and challenge appliances r the only 1s left 4 me 2 build y not? Ive really got nothing left 2 do since I'm cooking on my last 3 appliances in the regular part of the game and they're all either 1 day cks or 1/2 day 1s. I've got 2 have something 2 do so I won't 4get this game.
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    i buy 5 each appliances always when goal time too...yeah right have more time to finish it...then on rs bought 6 appliances always...now im on my last five served then goal done.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast