Thread: Tuna and salmon bug?

Executive Chef

Tuna and salmon bug?

I've been trying really hard to catch bass for the train, but ever since the update where the sushi shop was added, almost everything I've caught with spicy bait has been tuna and salmon. However, tuna and salmon are useless to me because I don't have a sushi shop. Additionally, when I see tuna and salmon in the market, they're locked. So in other words, I can catch them even though I'm not even qualified to buy them yet! Isn't it a bug that the game is letting me catch tuna and salmon when they're completely useless to me? Can the developers restrict the catching of tuna and salmon to those who have the sushi shop? I'm getting really frustrated trying to get bass for the train when all I can catch is tuna and salmon and I can't even use those.

In regards to the Tuna and Salmon being locked in the Shop, we will be sending this information to the team for further investigation.

We checked the baits, and you are able to catch Bass, along with other fish, with the Spicy Bait.

For reference: to get the Sushi Shop, you will have to expand at the Water Plots in order to unlock the Sushi Shop.

New Resident
    I have been collecting tuna and bass for many levels now. I am on level 40 but still an fins no use for them except to sell. I have a sushi shop too!!! What can I make with them? And when?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cbyrdz View Post
    I have been collecting tuna and bass for many levels now. I am on level 40 but still an fins no use for them except to sell. I have a sushi shop too!!! What can I make with them? And when?
    The salmon is used in the sushi shop, check it out...

Executive Chef
    I just wish i could find ONE salmon. Its like theyve all swam uphill to another location.

Fashion Designer
    I hate the fish... If I need salmon, I almost always get tuna. If I need tuna, then it's salmon. TL is playing with us. It's torture.

When u need something, it's never in the store. When u don't need something, you can find it often.

Im geting salmon and tuna as well im level 30 and have NO use for it Also whats the point of getting Bass theres nothing i can make out of it !!i need catfish and anchovies rest is usless to me This need to be fixed Sign...unhappy camper

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie3476 View Post
    Im geting salmon and tuna as well im level 30 and have NO use for it Also whats the point of getting Bass theres nothing i can make out of it !!i need catfish and anchovies rest is usless to me This need to be fixed Sign...unhappy camper
    I sold them when I was at your level and couldn't use it for anything. They sell fast and are good for cash.