Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilianeight View Post
    I am in level 23, the restaurant's popularity level (number of happy costumers) does not increase above 10 despite having food in at least 6 counters al the time. What is happening?
    Where is the level of happiness for customers? I know there's one in RS and BS but didn't think there was one in RS2. Am I missing something?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MIssFryd View Post
    What happened just now? Suddenly most of my appliances, which were in the middle of cooking meals/spices/sandwiches, are wrapped in boxes like they're waiting to be used for the first time. They moved around too, and groceries and such are having totally crazy waiting times, like 21 minutes for new tomatoes. Im fully updated to latest version of game (goes automatically) and caches are cleared just a little while ago, I'm playing iPad Air and I noticed new update for iOS just came up, but can't update just now since I'm not on Wi-fi. Even so this has never happened to any game before even if I haven't updated the minute the update for iOS came around. Anyone else having these crazy glitches? Really hope I haven't lost all progress I've made with the newest goals like cooking steak and eggs countless times a.o.

I have the same problem! And it happens frequently. And yes, I do lose progress. It's very annoying.

Thanks very much, I cleared the path to the chairs, there was a plant and divider blocking the way. That did it.

New Resident
    Hi my app keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so and the tools herbs and love letters I have collected disappear. It seems to have been happening since the last update

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem. I hope they are looking in to this & get it fixed soon. You can't really play due to this problem.

Farm Supplier
    I just deleted the game and reinstalled. That seems to have corrected the problem.

Host(ess)
    I have an issue with the goal receta familiar de frans. It request to cook steak with eggs and i keep cooking them but they do not count in the goal. Please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by california2009 View Post
    I have an issue with the goal receta familiar de frans. It request to cook steak with eggs and i keep cooking them but they do not count in the goal. Please help!
    You have to master Steak & Eggs which means you have to cook them 50 times. If you look in your cookbook, or when you go to make them, you'll notice at the bottom it will tell you how many you've made, like 10/50 or 20/50....You have to master the recipe to get passed that goal. Just as an FYI, the next step is to master Spaghetti & Meatballs, then Carrot Cake, and then Quiche.

Here is a link to that goal thread so you can plan ahead. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....oals-1-29-2015

The end result is getting to unlock the recipe Bitterballen.

Quote Originally Posted by tea975 View Post
    Hi my app keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so and the tools herbs and love letters I have collected disappear. It seems to have been happening since the last update
    Can you try deleting and reinstalling the game? Don't worry, your progress is saved on our servers.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    You have to master Steak & Eggs which means you have to cook them 50 times. If you look in your cookbook, or when you go to make them, you'll notice at the bottom it will tell you how many you've made, like 10/50 or 20/50....You have to master the recipe to get passed that goal. Just as an FYI, the next step is to master Spaghetti & Meatballs, then Carrot Cake, and then Quiche.

Here is a link to that goal thread so you can plan ahead. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....oals-1-29-2015

The end result is getting to unlock the recipe Bitterballen.
    Thanks alot. I did not realized until you told me

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast