Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    I was excited to see Frank's return ... I still had Valentine cards from 2015... I expected to be able to learn the new recipe immediately but I now have two sets of Valentine cards in my pantry that look exactly the same!
    Here's reply from Storm8 to another player about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for your feedback! This year, Frank is giving out Valentines, which are slightly different from the Valentine Cards he's given in years past. Valentines do not unlock recipes, but you can use them to make the new Sweetheart Swiss Roll recipe that rewards GEMS!

New Resident
    Thank you for your support, I submitted the form just now. Have a great day

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    Thank you for your support, I submitted the form just now. Have a great day
    Are you working on any timed goals related to this? Please send me your ticket number via private message if you are and I'll try to get help for you sooner.

New Resident

Ticket number

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you working on any timed goals related to this? Please send me your ticket number via private message if you are and I'll try to get help for you sooner.
    Thank you! The issue has still not been fixed. My ticket number is []. I would appreciate any help you can give, I've sent a few emails but haven't received any responses.

Jennifer
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-17 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number for privacy

Grand Emperor
    Support has changed from email to form. Did you submit using email? If so, you may not get a response. Please contact Support using this support form and send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature).

Hello. I'm new here at the forum. Didn't know the game even had this till I kind of fiddled around and found it. I guess I'm just desperate for help. My helping hands feature isn't working. If I click to that button to ask for some or even send some it's blank with no neighbors and my send and all button is like a pasty white. It won't let me click onto those and it's been like this for months I guess I was hoping to get fixed on its own on day but months have passed by and nothing has happened. My cooking time is super slow because I have no helping hands to use . And I can't ask neighbors to send me some either. Please help me out. Thanks. And I have an iPad it's either the 4th or 5th generation.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles464 View Post
    Hello. I'm new here at the forum. Didn't know the game even had this till I kind of fiddled around and found it. I guess I'm just desperate for help. My helping hands feature isn't working. If I click to that button to ask for some or even send some it's blank with no neighbors and my send and all button is like a pasty white. It won't let me click onto those and it's been like this for months I guess I was hoping to get fixed on its own on day but months have passed by and nothing has happened. My cooking time is super slow because I have no helping hands to use . And I can't ask neighbors to send me some either. Please help me out. Thanks. And I have an iPad it's either the 4th or 5th generation.
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

sometimes my chairs don't work. when I have 6 of them out, only 4 of them are being used. The rest can't be used.

Grand Emperor
    Can you check to make sure there's nothing blocking those chairs? Try visiting a neighbour to get more customers to come.

Quick serves

Im having quick serves issues. It keeps resetting my quick serves when i try to use them. Furthermore, i cant receive anymore either. Please fix this.

Also, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, and disconnected and reconnected Facebook. Still won't work.
    Last edited by Darkness1141; 04-03-17 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Other information