Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    There was a 99 cent sale that was for 3 days and just popped up today.. I went to make a purchase and it disappeared?
    That happened to me too! Very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    There was a 99 cent sale that was for 3 days and just popped up today.. I went to make a purchase and it disappeared?
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstarguitar View Post
    That happened to me too! Very frustrating
    Can you guys email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number you receive?

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Several times now when I've opened the game I've noticed the servers put food on a table that isn't even occupied. Am I losing servings & not getting paid for that serving?
    What the heck is going on here?
    Do you have a screenshot of this? If not, can you take one the next time this happens? I'd like to forward this to the game team. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Several times now when I've opened the game I've noticed the servers put food on a table that isn't even occupied. Am I losing servings & not getting paid for that serving?
    What the heck is going on here?
    I watched this happen. Think we are ok - I've placed my matrade right at the door - customer gets to podium and my servers are
    delivering the food to the table - food disappears, customer finally sits down & then the food pops back up on table as the waiters
    already delivered it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you guys email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number you receive?
    I actually took the time to email support about this, but I didn't receive a ticket # that I can find

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstarguitar View Post
    I actually took the time to email support about this, but I didn't receive a ticket # that I can find
    Check your spam folder to make sure your automatic email did not go there.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    I watched this happen. Think we are ok - I've placed my matrade right at the door - customer gets to podium and my servers are
    delivering the food to the table - food disappears, customer finally sits down & then the food pops back up on table as the waiters
    already delivered it.
    Thanks for bringing this up! As a reminder, we do not suggest blocking your door or your hostess table. This is not an intended use of the mechanics and may cause unexpected results.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-06-15 at 11:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did do that not too long ago in fashion story trying to build up some stock
    but a half hour later all of my stock was gone - lol - so blocking the door is never worth the risk.

Rhino Keeper
    My game shrinks or shuts down on its own and it happens a lot.

This last time - when i reopened the game it was back at the start of a new game. Scared the pants off me.
    So I turned my iphone off then back on & my resteraunt was fine.

New Resident
    I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsdacner View Post
    I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)
    Appears my reply disappeared. Apologies if duplicate.

Same issue happened to me yesterday morning when I should have learned Eggs Benedict. Didn't learn it, dish disappeared and I lost the coins and ingredients to make it.

Celestina99 is my id. I was level 19 and I am on an iPhones 4s.

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast