Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    I accidentally deleted my door, how do I get a new one?

Grand Emperor
    Restaurant Story 2 has only 1 door and there is no option to delete/store/sell it. Are you referring to another item or a door in Restaurant Story 1? Are you able to repurchase another door if it's Restaurant Story 1 that you are referring to?

New Resident
    Thank you for replying. I am playing Restaurant Story 2. I thought I had deleted it by accident as it disappeared?? I am on Level 53 and really enjoy the game but now I can't play it as I can't get any customers to come in. There isn't a option to purchase a new one, please help??? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dguster View Post
    Thank you for replying. I am playing Restaurant Story 2. I thought I had deleted it by accident as it disappeared?? I am on Level 53 and really enjoy the game but now I can't play it as I can't get any customers to come in. There isn't a option to purchase a new one, please help??? Thank you
    It looks like your door was hidden behind a Juice Mixer. You should see your door now and your hungry customers should begin coming in to your Restaurant again. Let us know if you have any further problems!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    Thank you sooooooo much :-)

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that the mystery of the missing door is solved! Happy cooking.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I have moved the posts on the Pumpkins looking like black squares over to its own thread.
    Pumpkin showing as Black Square
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing on an android lg g4 device using cable Wi-Fi. For the past 2 days the connection message keeps popping up more than normal. Yesterday I also got a message stating the game was under maintenance. If that was true, then it didn't fix the connection issue. It's not my Wi-Fi the signal is strong and I've no problems with any other on line games. Plus I've switched over to my Sprint network with the same issues. Any suggestions or anyone else having this same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I'm playing on an android lg g4 device using cable Wi-Fi. For the past 2 days the connection message keeps popping up more than normal. Yesterday I also got a message stating the game was under maintenance. If that was true, then it didn't fix the connection issue. It's not my Wi-Fi the signal is strong and I've no problems with any other on line games. Plus I've switched over to my Sprint network with the same issues. Any suggestions or anyone else having this same problem?
    Same issue, but then on apple ipad. Plus my game is slower then normal.

New Resident
    Came back after a long day and my food wasn't like... Eaten by the jolly costumers!! What's up with that?! 🙋🏻