Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    FYI I don't think the quick invite feature is working. early this morning I saw the quick invite PLUS button on a couple ppl restaurants and it is ON under my options but visitors told me they cannot see it and most people seem to be posting their IDs so I don't think it's working. I really like this feature so wanted to let you know. On RS 2
    Last edited by brrdgrrl; 12-24-14 at 06:20 PM. Reason: add game name to be clear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brrdgrrl View Post
    FYI I don't think the quick invite feature is working. early this morning I saw the quick invite PLUS button on a couple ppl restaurants and it is ON under my options but visitors told me they cannot see it and most people seem to be posting their IDs so I don't think it's working. I really like this feature so wanted to let you know. On RS 2
    Yeah,I have my invite button on,but nobody wants to be my friend!..... Lol,maybe that button DOES have a problem

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brrdgrrl View Post
    Agreed! I don't thinks it's working either. I've only come across two restaurants that had them.

I can't shop, buy anything because my pantry storage is full, but I can't cook anything - NOTHING, because I have nothing, 0 ingredients. So I'm stuck. No sense at all...

Rhino Keeper
    Just installed the game and I have no beginner goals. Just installed it on my daughter's device and she has goals.

Can somebody help me please... Mayby I'm doing sth wrong I don't know. I can't buy anything, my storage is full, but I can't cook anything, I have no ingredients, 0. What's wrong? I have to buy ingredients for gems. My storage is 2 items, so it's suppouse to let me cook sth, but it isn't. I reinstalled the game, but nothing helps.

I removed manually items from storage shelf, it helps I hope, for longer

How did you get blueprint for veggie Market?

Rhino Keeper
    There was a 99 cent sale that was for 3 days and just popped up today.. I went to make a purchase and it disappeared?

Several times now when I've opened the game I've noticed the servers put food on a table that isn't even occupied. Am I losing servings & not getting paid for that serving?
    What the heck is going on here?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast