Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Hi

I am doing the cruise challenge ... Again ... I purchased meat, peppers and onions to make fajitas got them on the go and the next minute it appeared nothing was cooking. When i checked the purchase the meat and veg had been bought but not cooking and not in my pantry. This has happened several times and is frustrating especially on timed challenges. Now i have to wait at least 8 hours for onions which i purchased and now have not got. Please check this glitch.
    Amanda loman

Good afternoon.

The latest challenge appears to do much cooking on the new grill. However i struggled with obtaining marshmellow and only have one item unlocked. Is it possible to have a few days with marshmellows to complete some recipes or do a special offer. I was lucky to get one marshmellow a day so made that challenge very difficult.

Thanks
    Amanda Loman

Farm Supplier
    My device is iPhone 5S. I'm just now updating the OS to iOS 9.2.1.

The bug I'm experiencing is that any customer coming into my restaurant sees it as all full even though all of the seats are empty, which is a huge problem for me because I need more money from customers to get more counters to serve food and also to get more ingredients. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    My device is iPhone 5S. I'm just now updating the OS to iOS 9.2.1.

The bug I'm experiencing is that any customer coming into my restaurant sees it as all full even though all of the seats are empty, which is a huge problem for me because I need more money from customers to get more counters to serve food and also to get more ingredients. Please tell me how to fix this issue.
    Move your celebration stove. It is blocking the path and your customers cannot get to the tables.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Which stove do you mean, exactly? Is it the Deli Station?

Is it fine now?

Edit: Yeah, it's definitely fine now. Thanks for the advice; I'm surprised it was something so simple.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 01-22-16 at 02:26 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Oh good! Your customers will always need a clear path to the tables so they can "chow down" on your good food!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Yeah. I still need some more coins for expanding, get another counter, and other stuff. It'll happen eventually, though, I hope.

By the way, any idea why Storm8 doesn't make games for Windows? Right now, you'd need to install iTunes to get even one of those games.

New Resident
    I just finished the cruise ship event anyone know how long between visits from Erin the explorer ? Thank you

Why do the servings for hamburgers keep changing? It's always been 30, but it goes down to 20 almost every time I have to make 50 of them for the cruise.

2 dishes of spiced lobster bisque dissapeared from the appliance after the game auto-refreched. I can't by the lobsters again, need 22h to fill, because i just bought them.
    18.000 coins gone because of this... Yaayyy

Please do something on this bug. The game reloads too many times and this chicken is always scared something bad will happen..