Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    After googling it seems to be the problem on all the latest Samsung galaxy phones including the note 5.

Can we not play this game on these devices? Wow not good if we put a lot of money into the game. Fortunately for me I've just started playing so haven't lost any real cash as yet.

Kooky can you find out this info please.
    I know that the team is aware of the recent issues with the Galaxy phones and are trying to find a resolution.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks

I have unlocked one of the catering helpers for this cruise event, I got 4 coins the first time but every hour after that I only got 1 coin worth 3 points
    Someone help please

Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    I have unlocked one of the catering helpers for this cruise event, I got 4 coins the first time but every hour after that I only got 1 coin worth 3 points
    Someone help please
    Sorry for the confusion! We've reduced the timer for the Catering Helpers, so you'll be able to collect from them once an hour. Additionally there is a chance to get up to 4 Cruise Coins each time you collect.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

What!!
    Why did you change it? It was fine how it used to be before! Now I feel I have wasted 250 gems for nothing, I didn't mind wait 4 hours or more to get 4 coins as promised but what you did now is simply unforgivable, what was wrong with the old formula? So I paied 10$ for a chance to get 4 coins? You guys are criminals, 10$ isn't cheap, give me what I paied for or reduce the cost!! 😡😡😡

Farm Supplier
    I started a coq au vin and then exited the app briefly when I returned the food was missing from the start of be and the ingredients were not in the pantry it was as if they had just disappeared.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're aware of issues with the game running on Android Lollipop. We're investigating a fix for this as quickly as possible. Sorry!
    It has been one month since I wrote to you guys that the game closed each time I try to open using my new Samsung s6 edge.

When can this be resolved?

Im I the only one who notice that the time for a food item to cook change drastically. Example: French dip only took 2 hours to cook then ur changed to 4 hours and now it's at 6 hours????

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lawla12 View Post
    It has been one month since I wrote to you guys that the game closed each time I try to open using my new Samsung s6 edge.

When can this be resolved?
    The game was working but this morning it closed when i try to open too. I'm on Android Lollipop from the beginning though. Do I have to remove and reinstall the game ? Maybe because i've finish the event and unlock the new events cooker ?

PS : It works again lol
    Last edited by Grimy_G; 11-01-15 at 04:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Last day of cruise event (today) and ALL my food on counters disappeared in the span of 2 minutes, after exiting, force-closing and returning. Thousands of several different dishes, worth kots of coins, but no coins and no food. Deleted and reinstalled, but still nothing.

Not blocking doors or counters, always have at least one chair for customers (had just added 4 chairs before food loss). Level 40, iPad mini, most recent Halloween version of game. So frustating!!