Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by utonab View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab4 and today an update installed. After that when I try to open Restaurant Story2 I get the Storm8 screen then I get a message that the game had to close. I am having the same issue with Castle Story but oddly enough I can play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story just fine.

Any suggestions?
    On your device go to
    Settings -Application manager -RS2 and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Can I please get an answer. I would like to play this game again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    On your device go to
    Settings -Application manager -RS2 and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .
    That did not make a difference. I just downloaded FS2 and that works fine as well as BS & RS. The problem didn't start until my devise updated to Lollipop.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the Value Pack that had the wingback chair, a floor style and 5 windows for $2.99. It is not displaying that I own these items after confirming that I did.

I sent an email to support, along with my receipt and have not heard back at all.

That did not make a difference. I just downloaded FS2 and that works fine as well as BS & RS. The problem didn't start until my devise updated to Lollipop.
    Thanks for this info, there looks to be an issue with some of our games running on Lollipop. We've forwarded the info to our engineering team to take a look. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I bought the Value Pack that had the wingback chair, a floor style and 5 windows for $2.99. It is not displaying that I own these items after confirming that I did.

I sent an email to support, along with my receipt and have not heard back at all.

Sorry about that! Someone will assist you as soon as possible. Please follow up with your support ticket if you have any additional information to share.

All of my dishes disappeared

Sometime after the cauldron event showed up I realized that all of my dishes had disappeared from the counters. I know I had tens of thousands of lobster bisques/thermadors as well as many other dishes this morning..

iPhone 6s, 9.0.2

Can someone take a look?

Thanks,
    -a

Host(ess)
    I am having a similar problem. After the cauldron event my counters are not clearing unless I have the game open and still they are clearing very slow. I close it out and come back hours later to full counters that have barely changed. It is preventing me from cooking anything unless I trash already prepared food. No servers or customers are blocked. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by akikoseats View Post
    Sometime after the cauldron event showed up I realized that all of my dishes had disappeared from the counters. I know I had tens of thousands of lobster bisques/thermadors as well as many other dishes this morning..

iPhone 6s, 9.0.2

Can someone take a look?

Thanks,
    -a

Quote Originally Posted by julsmh View Post
    I am having a similar problem. After the cauldron event my counters are not clearing unless I have the game open and still they are clearing very slow. I close it out and come back hours later to full counters that have barely changed. It is preventing me from cooking anything unless I trash already prepared food. No servers or customers are blocked. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    There is a mistake in Recipe book stand... I have played the bbq grill event, but left menu of recipe book doesn't show the grill. All the meals from the grill can be accessed through 'all tab' of the book but there is no individual tab... can that be fixed? Thx

The new Halloween goals have hosed the game for me. I'm on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).

- Super laggy (moreso than usual) plus slow-mo stop and go. Going into the various markets (general, butcher, etc) causes pausing in the game as well as lagging upon entering and exiting a market.
    - Customers move like slow-mo snails through the restaurant
    - Water table is not working properly. I get maybe 2 or 3 no matter how long I leave the game open.
    - 5 out of 6 customers have food in front of them immediately upon sitting at table while server is bringing food to another customer.

I've sat in the game for as long as 20 minutes, once an hour for the past 7-8 hours, watching all of this going on. I've tried force closing and rebooting my tablet, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Same issues. This is seriously hurting my ability to complete these goals due to the lack of water drops. The extra lagging, slow-mo and pausing is seriously annoying.

Can someone please fix this? I'm about to give up on the game entirely as it's so frustrating right now.