Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Host(ess)
    Hi, I just tried to access the game, and got a message that the version I'm playing is no longer supported, and that I need to download the latest version, but when I try to do that in Play Store, it tells me that the game isn't compatible with my device.

I've been playing it without incident on Android on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 since I downloaded it to get gold for Dragon Story. I've been able to play a lot over the weekend, and there were no messages prior to the one today advising me to upgrade. I'm currently on level 38, just waiting for Cid to give me one more plank so I can open my fruit store, and my appliances are all cooking away so I'm wondering if this is a bug or glitch, and when I'll be able to access it again.

Thanks!

Since the last quest my game is not working properly. All my counters are full of food, have 1 customer and food is not being distributed. That means I can't do anything because I have no counters and food isn't being seved.

New Resident
    I write another message here...
    Now I can't open the game anymore, I have a message which says that I have to update, but my Android version is not compatible, again!!
    Please help :/

me too :(

Quote Originally Posted by select27 View Post
    Now I can't open the game anymore, I have a message which says that I have to update, but my Android version is not compatible, again!!
    I found same issue today was playing this morning then 'poof' won't let me in and no longer compatible. I've been playing now for a couple months have gotten pretty far. I play daily. I'm very sad about this and hope it's fixable. I had food cooking and was very close to completing goals. I play restaurant story, bakery, fashion, dragon, castle, and farm 2, as well as bingo and candy manias. I fully understand glitches for new game formats and glady tolerated the laggy glitches but to let me get so far then take it away is cruel.

I hope a fix is posted quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by select27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shinimegami View Post
    I found same issue today was playing this morning then 'poof' won't let me in and no longer compatible. I've been playing now for a couple months have gotten pretty far. I play daily. I'm very sad about this and hope it's fixable. I had food cooking and was very close to completing goals. I play restaurant story, bakery, fashion, dragon, castle, and farm 2, as well as bingo and candy manias. I fully understand glitches for new game formats and glady tolerated the laggy glitches but to let me get so far then take it away is cruel.

I hope a fix is posted quickly!
    Thanks for the heads up and sorry about that! We just made a change that should allow you back in the game. Can you please let me know if you have any troubles?

New Resident
    I finished the Alaska cruise and unlocked sesi and started receiving meringues. Next day sesi comes in drops another meringue but now my baked Alaska is locked by goal. Obviously I finished the goal or she wouldn't be in the restaurant at all. I tried deleting the game, hard resetting the iPad, selling the celebration stove and nothing is working. 3 days later and still having the same issue. I emailed storm8 support and they just referred me back to the forum, and basically told me to find my own answers for the glitch/bug. I'm so frustrated I worked really hard and spent a lot of gems quick serves to finish the cruise. It's not fair that I can't even cook the baked Alaska . If anyone out there had the same problem and fixed it pls let me know

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_jessy View Post
    I finished the Alaska cruise and unlocked sesi and started receiving meringues. Next day sesi comes in drops another meringue but now my baked Alaska is locked by goal. Obviously I finished the goal or she wouldn't be in the restaurant at all. I tried deleting the game, hard resetting the iPad, selling the celebration stove and nothing is working. 3 days later and still having the same issue. I emailed storm8 support and they just referred me back to the forum, and basically told me to find my own answers for the glitch/bug. I'm so frustrated I worked really hard and spent a lot of gems quick serves to finish the cruise. It's not fair that I can't even cook the baked Alaska . If anyone out there had the same problem and fixed it pls let me know
    I'm playing on iPad version 8.4.1
    Game version 21,7.4

Quote Originally Posted by hey_jessy View Post
    I'm playing on iPad version 8.4.1
    Game version 21,7.4
    I'm sorry to hear about this, hey_jessy! Can you send me a PM with the ticket number you have? I'll have someone take a look at your issue.
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 09-02-15 at 06:01 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this, hey_jessy! Can you send me a PM with the ticket number you have? I'll have someone take a look at your issue.
    Happy to report storm8 support has fixed my issue. Thank you so much!!!

Hi,
    For the Ultimate Grilled Cheese, I cannot find goat cheese in the butcher shop! Kindly fix it. I am using iphone and my id is SSInfinity1.
    Thanks!