Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Hey there similar to Ladybacca143, only mine runs on a first generation iPad. There isn't any running app at all in the background, but the game still crashes and closes on its own especially during event and cruise challenges (it still does that without the events, but less frequent).

So every time a cruise challenge comes up, it's a shame that I had to stop playing and wait it out before I can continue again.
    Last edited by kusutmasai; 08-27-15 at 10:09 PM.

I made the cruiser challenge without bying extra gems - even facing the heavy discussed bug (non using prepared dishes from counters).

I'm a player from Germany and the game has wrong descriptions for the next goals to be reached.
    The new target says "prepare Salmon..." instead of "Omlette Surprise".

Also the tables tipped by my neighbours do not show sparkling lights ( that's a long term bug).

Could you please fix these little bugs??

Thanks a lot !!

New Resident
    Hi,
    I managed to finish the Alaska Cruise event (yay!), and get the new recipe from the range. However,the recipe doesn't show! The goal points me to the celebration oven but that has only the celebration cupcakes (didn't complete last event). The recipe book shows the recipe but doesn't open up when I want to cook from there.
    Please help!
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Darn, I think the ranger visiting every 15 sec glitch has been fixed. Had the ominous blink of doom, loading content thing, you know where the screen flickers, tomatos are chopped and all the customers disappear and since then no more ranger!

New Resident

No Baked Alaska recipe

Quote Originally Posted by ayazoey View Post
    Hi,
    I managed to finish the Alaska Cruise event (yay!), and get the new recipe from the range. However,the recipe doesn't show! The goal points me to the celebration oven but that has only the celebration cupcakes (didn't complete last event). The recipe book shows the recipe but doesn't open up when I want to cook from there.
    Please help!
    Thanks!
    Also forgot to add: I'm using an android Samsung galaxy note II gt-n7100. The game version is 21.7.0.1g. The android version is 4.4.2

I am having the same issue. Please help.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ayazoey View Post
    Hi,
    Please help!
    Thanks!
    I am having the same issue...soon I will have no room for any food other than meringues...please help!!!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by judilio View Post
    I am having the same issue...soon I will have no room for any food other than meringues...please help!!!!!
    I solved my problem: apparently I did not have the latest update installed. Installing it solved my problem. Unfortunately whereas before I had free meringues in the General Store before, that option now disappeared (but not before I managed to buy several dozens).

New Resident
    Hi,
    I have the same issue, I've tried to install the last update but this one is not compatible with my Android version (5.0.2) on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini...
    Please help !!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by select27 View Post
    Hi,
    I have the same issue, I've tried to install the last update but this one is not compatible with my Android version (5.0.2) on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini...
    Please help !!
    Same issue here, I'm on the latest versions of the game. I tried resetting my device, deleting the app, selling the celebration stove and buying it again. Nothing is working this has to be a TL bug some of us got. I'm on the latest version of IOS on an IPad