Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

I emailed your support team when this issue first came up. They advised me to come here. I think its lame that I've been given the run around. So here, without the screenshots obviously, is the issue. Hope you can help.

My first email is listed last. Copy and paste does that..

To whom it may concern,

▼ Hide quoted text

Hi there my StormID is: Sugarpie111
    I am actually loving this game but I'm having tech problems with the event. . I will attach screenshots and explain it here ..
    First, there is a quest for the cruise and I clicked it, it told me to click the groom, which I did. That opens the cruise ship details, and as you can see I've been filling orders, however the quest doesn't move to the next step. I really dont want to miss out on this event especially since I'm a daily player.
    Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. 
    Attachment(s)

Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-12-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-18-48.png
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-27-15 at 10:25 AM. Reason: removed support response

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpie111 View Post
    I emailed your support team when this issue first came up. They advised me to come here. I think its lame that I've been given the run around. So here, without the screenshots obviously, is the issue. Hope you can help.

My first email is listed last. Copy and paste does that..

To whom it may concern,

▼ Hide quoted text

Hi there my StormID is: Sugarpie111
    I am actually loving this game but I'm having tech problems with the event. . I will attach screenshots and explain it here ..
    First, there is a quest for the cruise and I clicked it, it told me to click the groom, which I did. That opens the cruise ship details, and as you can see I've been filling orders, however the quest doesn't move to the next step. I really dont want to miss out on this event especially since I'm a daily player.
    Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. 
    Attachment(s)

Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-12-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-18-48.png
    In order to progress to the next "Day" in the Catering Event, you need to complete several order multiple times. Once you serve one recipe enough times, you will earn Cruise Coins towards the Catering Event. For more information, you can check out this thread.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Have you tried restarting your device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game? This will not affect your saved data as its stored on our servers.
    Yes I did. I first uninstalled the game, then restarted the device then installed it again. I even sold the water cart and bought it again. Nothing changed. I earned so much from water deliveries at some point. Even more than from finished dishes. And I can't earn enough to keep up with new appliances anymore without delivering water to my customers.
    The game kept asking me to install something new, forgot what it was. I think it was something to do with Google Play. I don't want to install it since reviews are horrific and users can't play the games after installing this thing. So I hope that this issue is not connected to me not installing new Google Play thingy. Can you help?

I just saw that some users say they also don't have coins from water deliveries after the new update.
    Last edited by cvrc; 07-28-15 at 05:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Why are my posts being deleted?? S8 please please read! I recently went from an iPhone to Samsung s6 edge. I transfered my game no problem, but noticed some things straight away like the fact that on my new Android the queen doesn't come and drop pistachios, and I still have my iPhone (barley it's in a million pieces) so I checked the game on that and there was the queen waiting. I didn't collect from her and went straight back to my android.... to check again.. she wasnt there & never showed up. Also food I'm cooking like the confetti cake doesn't show up at all on the counter or when it's cooking but checked back on my iPhone it was there no problem. No tips are dropped from customers when water is served to them on my samsung but on the iPhone it works just fine..this is extremely frustrating since I can't keep using my old iphone ! What's going on with the game on my new phone ?? I have screen shots if needed.

set Back a few levels

I reached level 19 yesterday (I van unlock bacon) . But the games shows I aan level 12 so I am not able to buy the pizza oven 😔

Sorry I made a mistake....It is working fine

Farm Supplier
    I emailed S8 and still nothing a day later.. pretty aggravating that the Queen still won't come on my android and drop pistachios this is super unfair to me

Chicken Quesadilla is locked! I'm on the 4th out of 9 bullet of the Christmas in July challenge. It wants me to master the Quesadilla but it's friggin locked my id iskaychology101

New Resident
    Me too have you resolved this yet

Rhino Keeper
    I reached level 49 and the game requests 9.947.999 stars to get to level 50. Is this normal? Someone else has experienced the same or is a bug in the program?