Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by marin21963 View Post
    Hi, I love this game very much and play everyday. Today my first task at my restaurant was upgrade of Fruit Shop 1->2. I did it at cost of 110,000 coins and many materials, and I saw the stocks "2". But after 2 hours I logged in again, the upgrade wasn't reflected, its restock was still "1" though I lost coins and materials. I'd like to recover it or know how to do.
    Try restarting your device or game to see if this solves the issue.
    If not please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    The new 2nd birthday has a bug issue in the tree house - free gift, every time I open it, the game shut down immediately, please sort this out quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    The new 2nd birthday has a bug issue in the tree house - free gift, every time I open it, the game shut down immediately, please sort this out quickly.
    This should be fixed, sorry!

Hi, there's some problem with my game since 2 days or so. My counters are stacked with food and it's just piling up. Nothing is bring served. Please check and help... Since my counters are not getting cleared my cooking appliances are full. Basically m stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by sprisbakery View Post
    Hi, there's some problem with my game since 2 days or so. My counters are stacked with food and it's just piling up. Nothing is bring served. Please check and help... Since my counters are not getting cleared my cooking appliances are full. Basically m stuck.
    If you are not receiving Coins for your dishes, please make sure that you haven't blocked your Host or prevented your waiters from reaching your Counters or Customers. If you continue to experience this problem, please feel free to write into support@storm8.com so we can take a closer look.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

New Resident
    My gems are disappearing.
    I'm not using gems and I noticed that from 18 it suddenly became 11.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-20-15 at 08:32 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

EVERY TIME I try to send a gift back to a neighbor it makes me send a knob. It won't let me choice anything else. What should I do? I usually send my neighbors what they send me but it won't allow me to.

Fashion Designer
    I was off my game for about 9 hours, having force closed my game before being off for 9 hours.

I opened my game, got the error about it not connecting & to 'try again' and when it connected ALL my food was still there. Over 9 hours NONE of it sold. What happened? Is there a thread for this, I thought this was a known issue and being fixed. No, none of my counters are blocked, nor is my door.

My device is a mini iPad, version 8.2
    Game version: 1.7.3
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 07-05-15 at 08:41 PM.

New Resident
    Hi guys can anyone tell me where i cook Avo Hot Dogs or if it is meant to be under a different type of grill or something? Iooked through every grill/stove /oven i have and cant find it. I apparently have 30 days to make then but cant find where to cook them. PLEASE HELP.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikit9 View Post
    Hi guys can anyone tell me where i cook Avo Hot Dogs or if it is meant to be under a different type of grill or something? Iooked through every grill/stove /oven i have and cant find it. I apparently have 30 days to make then but cant find where to cook them. PLEASE HELP.
    The Avo Hot Dogs are on the BBQ Stove (not grill), which you can find toward the back of the appliance tab. It is red, white and blue. When you are finished cooking the three goal recipes on this oven, you will unlock the July oven which is also found toward the back.