Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Hi. I don't hear my pots clacking anymore or any sounds from my kitchen. Is it just me? I usually turn off the game music and now it's total silent, even if I zoomed in at the kitchen.

Sometimes Notification No Sound, please Fix it..

I have 2 problems.

1. This refresh that keeps happening. Please fix this. I just collected my ingredients and started cooking lobster bisque then I spiced the dish. Then our aggravating refresh happens. No lobster bisque and of course my ingredients are gone. This has been happening for awhile to many players. Please fix this

2. I have never received notifications from this game. Now I'm getting notifications only because someone has given me a gift. But does not give notifications on any thing I have selected under the notifications and I have them all on.

I'm on a Ipad 4th gen. iOS 8.3. Restaurant Story 2 1.7

I have deleted this game and reinstalled it. Did not help.
    Last edited by ShirleysFantasy; 04-11-15 at 07:48 AM.

New Resident
    I'm having an issue with my spice station. As soon as I click on it and start playing it loads right back to the beginning. However I can continue with everything else as long as I don't click on the spice station. I've tried everything. Deleting the app did nothing.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsseager View Post
    I'm having an issue with my spice station. As soon as I click on it and start playing it loads right back to the beginning. However I can continue with everything else as long as I don't click on the spice station. I've tried everything. Deleting the app did nothing.
    I had the same problem, I sell mixer and spice station and again buy them, they work, but I lose 24000 coins

This is happening to me too. I can't make spices. :/

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that, guys. Could you try collecting from it now?
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 04-20-15 at 02:08 PM.

Game wants me to purchase parts 2nd time

2days ago I decided to upgrade to the next size for my restaurant, don't recall how many gems I used but it required me to click a 2nd time to confirm I wanted to buy I think 125000 coins or so. I didn't add the coins but I already had clicked before to use the other parts. Now today when I have enough coins I go to upgrade and it's showing I don't have enough parts when I already went through that 2 days ago. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinj08 View Post
    2days ago I decided to upgrade to the next size for my restaurant, don't recall how many gems I used but it required me to click a 2nd time to confirm I wanted to buy I think 125000 coins or so. I didn't add the coins but I already had clicked before to use the other parts. Now today when I have enough coins I go to upgrade and it's showing I don't have enough parts when I already went through that 2 days ago. Please help
    Sorry about that! Can you email support@storm8.com so we can take a look at your account? Thanks!

I completed all the daily cruise ship missions and when I tried to collect my Luana prize the game would crash. I spent 150 gems to finish the last mission in time to get her and the game kept crashing, again and again and again. I check the next day, hoping it had decided to work and the game tries to sell her to me for 1300 gems. What. The Hell?
    I completed the missions and I REFUSE to pay 1300 gems after spending 10 days constantly on top of these missions.
    I have an iPhone 5s with Restaurant Story 2 version (2 1.7)
    Please help me! I spent money and time trying to complete everything in time to get screwed over in the end this way.