Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Are you sayiing your food wasnt consumed at all? If so, can you please check that your customers have an unblocked path from the greeter to the tables?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-18-16 at 12:24 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you sayiing your food wasnt consumed at all? If so, can you please check that your customers have an unblocked path from the greeter to the tables?
    I did, but they all come in and eat when I log in.. It is strange !!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Irentje View Post
    I did, but they all come in and eat when I log in.. It is strange !!
    I think it'a working again! I timed my dishes and money for an hour and I now have lost Some dishes! Discarted a lot of food the last day, but hey! What can u do !! Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you had lost some dishes but I'm glad that its' working again. Please force shut your game when you are not playing, especially while you are asleep. Do let us know again if it happens again. Thanks for your feedback.

My rainbow sugar keeps disappearing, I even bought some but it keeps showing I only have 1... I've lost about 7 now!
    Also I've downloaded and played several games to earn gems and it works on all my other Storm8 games but not this one. I've missed out on about 70-100 gems by now.
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared my cache and everything. Please help.
    Thank you.
    ID: Invisistill

Grand Emperor
    Are you referring to rainbow sugar in Bakery Story 2?

Sorry that you are having issues with your sugar. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    No more wine. I play iOs version ofbthe game. I have chardonay waiting to be served. Today no more chardonay.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tywin111 View Post
    No more wine. I play iOs version ofbthe game. I have chardonay waiting to be served. Today no more chardonay.
    I am not sure I understand your issue. I am still seeing chardonnay in the recipe list.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I used to be able to play on both my ipad and iphone now i can only play on my ipad if i log into my rest story on iphone it puts me on level one but my bakery story is fine on both ipad and iphone please help sorry i meant to also add this is for regular rest story
    Teena Marie💋💨

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiangirl0070 View Post
    I used to be able to play on both my ipad and iphone now i can only play on my ipad if i log into my rest story on iphone it puts me on level one but my bakery story is fine on both ipad and iphone please help sorry i meant to also add this is for regular rest story
    See this thread here for more information. If logging into the game center does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request