Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Just recieved the oddest message. When trying to expand, got a message I needed to reach level 80! Thought level 60 was the highest level. Next level is 999+ billion stars away. Is this correct? Something seems to be wrong. Should I report this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Just recieved the oddest message. When trying to expand, got a message I needed to reach level 80! Thought level 60 was the highest level. Next level is 999+ billion stars away. Is this correct? Something seems to be wrong. Should I report this?
    60 is the highest level right now. This message sounds like a placeholder. I did not see the expansion sign last week so this may mean higher levels may be coming soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    60 is the highest level right now. This message sounds like a placeholder. I did not see the expansion sign last week so this may mean higher levels may be coming soon.
    More levels would be great! I like this game and have been disappointed I can’t level up any further. Please put in a good word that higher levels would be appreciated. Thanks

For some reason, I cannot get into the app today. Every time I open it, it looks like it’s going to, then it shuts down. I even tried it on another device and the same thing (both are iOS devices).

I have tried ALL of the troubleshooting tips listed on the first page. Still nothing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness907 View Post
    For some reason, I cannot get into the app today. Every time I open it, it looks like it’s going to, then it shuts down. I even tried it on another device and the same thing (both are iOS devices).

I have tried ALL of the troubleshooting tips listed on the first page. Still nothing.
    This has been fixed. Please try again. See this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1550828

Host(ess)

Angry Liliy Fail

I have unlocked the garden for a few months now and have not seen Lily. It has been difficult moving forward as some missions rwuires food that uses the garden. Any idea why I can not see her? Anything I can do to troubleshoot???
    ACTIVE PLAYER ALERT!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ONLINE: omgsounique
    FARM STORY 2
    CASTLE STORY
    BAKERY STORY 2
    RESTERAUNT STORY 2

Grand Emperor
    Are you referring to Restaurant Story 2? This is Farm Story 2 forum. I'm moving this thread over to RS2 forum.

I always see Lilly when I start my game for the day. Make sure you have enough tables and chairs. The NPCs come in batches if you lots of them. Try visiting a neighbour to get Lilly to visit.

Hi, I am having display issues on my phone, related to the aspect ratio.
    The iPhone X features an edge-to-edge screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which the game does not appear to adapt to.
    This means that I have ugly black borders around my game, which is a seriously unpleasant experience that really discourages me from continuing.

Device: iPhone X
    Device version: 12.3.1
    Game version: 1.8.1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2019-06-10_15-42-45.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	52034

New Resident

Jenny won't drop hearts

Jenny will not drop hearts that are needed for the cupcakes for the cupcake stove. I have been watching for a week now and she mostly drops eggs and that's it. Already completed a hard reset and uninstalled reinstalled the app on my Android device.
    Not sure if what else to do.
    Last edited by Kberrie; 08-04-19 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Added device type

New Resident

My Restaurant is bugged

Hey so, I have been trying to contact with Storm8 as possible, My restaurant is bugged, The customers, food recipes, decorations, food cooking, and many studd became invisible.. also the sounds it made when you open the stores or do anything else are gone.. only thing I can hear when playing is the background music. I uninstalled 3 times already, deleted all cache from google chrome, restablished conection configuration, and dont know what to do know.