Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I think it should clear them. Please let me know if issues persist. All the best!
    Well, it didn't help. One of my drink makers still has mind of its own. It just automatically serves the drink whenever it likes. I do not accidentally " serve it" myself. Every time I make 2 drinks - side by side - this one drinker just auto serves it itself.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, it didn't help. One of my drink makers still has mind of its own. It just automatically serves the drink whenever it likes. I do not accidentally " serve it" myself. Every time I make 2 drinks - side by side - this one drinker just auto serves it itself.
    Hmmmm your drink maker definitely has a mind of its own and stubborn to boot lol. Let me check if they have more advise or suggestions for you. For now the only thing I could think of is to sell it off and buy a new one and hope that it will behave but I wont suggest that until we have ran out of options. Let me check and get back to you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm checking with the RS2 team to see if they have solutions for you. Here are some suggestions from Kooky which you can try.

1. Make sure this appliance is facing the same way as the others.
    2. Try storing then taking it back out of storage.
    3. Try moving it to another location.

I want to ask if it's normal that everytime i cook a Shocking Soda (12 times) i don't see anything cooking on the oven. The Shocking Soda is invisible.

I see it when it's ready to serve, but while cooking i see nothing..

Am i the only one with this issue or not?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    When I cook the Fruity French Toast it is invisible. I have cooked several. Reinstalling doesn't work. How can I fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The recipe also isn’t showing for me too.
    Started a new bug thread with your posts. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st-no-graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try clearing your device cache and reinstall the game and see if that helps. Thanks.
    I cleared and it's still the same, the Shocking Soda is invisible. But at least i can cook it.

Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ****mypatience View Post
    I cleared and it's still the same, the Shocking Soda is invisible. But at least i can cook it.

Thanks.
    I've flagged this over. Thanks.

I completed the Lady Liberty cruise with 9 hours remaining. I did not receive lady liberty and now there is a tab with the option to buy her for gems. I spent all my gems completing. I am Requesting a refund or goal progress.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by prettychocolattt View Post
    I completed the Lady Liberty cruise with 9 hours remaining. I did not receive lady liberty and now there is a tab with the option to buy her for gems. I spent all my gems completing. I am Requesting a refund or goal progress.
    Oh dear, I feel bad for you. Seemed like your cruise progress was not saved and synced with the Storm8 servers. Could it be some issue with your connection? Did you do a force save before you exit the game? Do you have screenshot of your cruise completion?