Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AlicianCity View Post
    Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.
    I'm having the same issue. I woke up this morning to full counters from the food the day before. Some of those dishes should've been gone. Those dishes are still on my counter, have been all day, so I wasn't able to cook. There's almost little to no progress if you don't have the game open. Only noticed this happening today.

Quote Originally Posted by beebz28 View Post
    It's not just you, I have to keep the game on all the time in order to continue earning coins?
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I woke up this morning to full counters from the food the day before. Some of those dishes should've been gone. Those dishes are still on my counter, have been all day, so I wasn't able to cook. There's almost little to no progress if you don't have the game open. Only noticed this happening today.
    Ok... This really sucks... I hope it's just a bug and not intended by TL...

New Resident
    Same issue for me too.. i cant keep my device up all day as it'll run out of battery quickly. Help please!

Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.
    Sorry to hear about this! We are currently investigating the issue.

HAVING similar problem. Only I am unable to cook anything. Don't have right ingredients and can't get upgrade parts because there is no food to serve. Help !!!,,,

We've identified the issue and a fix will be incoming in the next update.

In the meantime, make sure your Host (not just the Host table) is connected to a 1x1 path leading to the rest of the restaurant. This should allow you to close your game and still make money.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    We've identified the issue and a fix will be incoming in the next update.

In the meantime, make sure your Host (not just the Host table) is connected to a 1x1 path leading to the rest of the restaurant. This should allow you to close your game and still make money.
    Can you elaborate more as Its quite confusing. Anyways my restaurant again stuck with food not reducing. Please help

Rhino Keeper
    My food is not selling anymore, again. I know this issue was fixed for a while, but I think it came back. My dishes sell when I have the game open and playing it, but nothing sells overnight when I turn my iPad off. Is anyone else having the same issues, or maybe it's just me? My host and host table are in a well placed spot, so that can't be what's stopping my sales.

Rhino Keeper
    I just installed this and cannot do anything. Game is unresponsive. What should I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Answering myself. Closing all other applications solved my problem.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast