Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

I just lost a whole lot of stuff... My butcher store, general store, fruit and vegetable markets. My pantry was upgraded to 200 now it's at 180 and they're asking me for something like 42 nails ++++. My whole game has gone haywire, HELP PLEASE!

I'm using iPad version 8.1(12B410) / Restaurant Story 2 1.4.1

I have lost red,cream floor tiles, navy carpet that were purchased when I leveled up and bought and used new floor styles...have not checked inventory of wall styles purchased though. But I am above that issue now...my pantry storage capacity went down from 80 to 60 upon opening the game after a brief logout. How can I recover the 80 capacity pantry without the pricey upgrade? Is this even possible or bidding goodbye to the game is the only option?
    Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

I'm having the same issues. Game has gone haywire and reset all building upgrades to some previous level. I hope this can be corrected.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by beebz28 View Post
    I just lost a whole lot of stuff... My butcher store, general store, fruit and vegetable markets. My pantry was upgraded to 200 now it's at 180 and they're asking me for something like 42 nails ++++. My whole game has gone haywire, HELP PLEASE!
    I lost the same things and this is THE most expensive game to play because the ability to actually get anywhere is so SO slow. The next slowest -and most boring because of it and the lack of decor items- is Farm Story 2 (although FS1 is still absurdly boring).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! We recently updated the game to remove some items and styles. We're not able to speculate on future updates, but we might bring them back at a later time.
    I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you saying TL is possibly plan to remove things that cost players a lot of real cash again in future upgrades? Or are you apologizing for TL making a major error that these things we bought with money were removed by accident and that the update isn't completed yet because it made a mess they are trying to clean up?

Depending on what the answer is, the game will either lose most players or keep them.

And the message in the game about the update "Notice anything different?..." is somewhat vague too. Are they going to restore things like the pantry and shop item upgrades WE PAID A LOT FOR before the upgrade is completed (never mind that we also are owed all the decor items they stole from us)? Or is the update considered to be complete as it is and it just sucks that we have been dreadfully gouged by this arm of Team Lava games?

Again, the answer is going to be what players use to decide whether or not to delete the game. If it were just run more similarly to the other RS, BS games, it'd be fine. It seems like a spoiled brat child of Father Team and Momma Lava has been given RS2 as a gift and has no clue how to do anything. Fire the brat.

Rhino Keeper
    Just when I thought this was going to be the update that improves the game, I find that I've lost my shop upgrades and market slots. Also missing halloween decor I've purchased. How can you take away things we've purchased? Really hope this is a mistake. The previous update upset me because we lost the cash we saved up. But I gave it a shot and kept playing, progressing very SLOWLY. Now this, i don't have any patience left. I'm done until things improve.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    Just when I thought this was going to be the update that improves the game, I find that I've lost my shop upgrades and market slots. Also missing halloween decor I've purchased. How can you take away things we've purchased? Really hope this is a mistake. The previous update upset me because we lost the cash we saved up. But I gave it a shot and kept playing, progressing very SLOWLY. Now this, i don't have any patience left. I'm done until things improve.
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

It's been a week since I have had my restaurant in 'Chaos'... Each new day, I've been getting an automatic message saying that it'll take a week for the changes to complete. Any idea how long this 'Week' will take?

Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlicianCity View Post
    Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.
    It's not just you, I have to keep the game on all the time in order to continue earning coins?

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast