Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Good bug in game now:
    Attachment 19005

iOS 8.1.3, iPhone 6 Plus, last version of game 1.6
    Thanks for letting us know! It looks like there may be an issue with Apple servers right now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you can follow any updates on Apple's System Status page. In the meantime, you can try force closing and restarting your app to see if you're able to connect to their servers.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-11-15 at 11:04 AM.

It was, even article yesterday was on net. Yesterday was no working apple services correctly. Today is all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    It was, even article yesterday was on net. Yesterday was no working apple services correctly. Today is all ok.
    Glad to hear it!

Hallo, i have a problem, after a neightbor visit, the table no shining, but after push it, i found a money

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fattoriabella View Post
    Hallo, i have a problem, after a neighbor visit, the table no shining, but after push it, i found a money
    You may see a delay after someones tips until you see it. Hit your design tab to refresh the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may see a delay after someones tips until you see it. Hit your design tab to refresh the screen.
    I followed your advice but no glitter 😳

Fashion Designer
    I went offline overnight, expecting a few empty counters when I got back on this morning (if not mostly empty counters) and they were ALL full. Seemingly as full as they were before I went to sleep. What gives?!?! I though thungs were selling REALLY slowly yesterday, but this is ridiculous! Anybody else having issues like this?

And it has nothing to do with how my restaurant is set up, everything has a good flow, nothing is blocked.

edited to add: I have 264 lobster biques and it is going down very slowly.

The customers are all moving at a snail's pace.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 03-15-15 at 09:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I had an issue with food disappearance: I cooked bunch of food over night and serve them on counters, later I I came to the game and food was not there (I didn't get coins either). Pretty annoying especially with this situation with street market - all of ingredients now is imports and it's not cool to just lose all the profit.

Why when I'm not actually playing the game my customers won't come? I have had the same food on my counters for a week, it use to work during the night or when I was at work and I would collect like 4000 coins when I logged on now unless I am physically playing it customers do not come. I cannot keep playing if I constantly have to be on the game to make money

Yes mine too for a week now...did you get yours fixed? If so how? Very annoying

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast