Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    So I'm just getting in RS2 are the customers who have a stamp over their head supposed to drop that stamp when u tap them? If so I have not received any I missed out on 3 or 4 stamps so far.
    Sometimes you may get coins instead of a stamp.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I read a different thread about their game being choppy,, force closing, screen going black etc. But I'm not doing the cruise. I'm using a Samsung galaxy J3 android. Sorry forgot to look at the game version. Anyways, this started at least at the beginning of June if not sooner but its getting worse. Now my game is freezing and won't let me do anything. I've cleared the cache, rebooted phone, uninstall, reinstall, nothing worked. Now what?

Captain Ziswho has not showed up in my restaurant

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    Captain Ziswho has not showed up in my restaurant
    If you have finished the cruise, try restarting your game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I did and deleted and reinstalled but he hasn't showed up yet

Grand Emperor
    I didn't see Captain Ziswho immediately, it took me like 15mins or so to see him. Can you try visiting another restaurant and come back to yours and see if he appears? His sea legs must be shaky on land and took a while to walk. Please let us know how it goes for you.

I'm having problems with the events, the last few event come with quiet to tap on the person however no matter how many times I tap it will not complete the quest thus will not let me get the special dish... real pain the bum, I have played on and off sense the game came out. It just won't work XD I've tired to contact strom8 about this but they say they don't have the support and should check here. As far as I can see, no else has this problem... if someone can help, it would great!!

Grand Emperor
    Can you check that you're using the latest software and game on your device? Try reinstalling your game and see if it works.

New Resident
    I am having an issue with adding people to my Restaurant Story game. I go into invite friends, click on the blank space where I add and my keyboard flashes on and then off, it won't stay in so I can type anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no luck. Also we I try and leave a message, it does the same thing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalajo89 View Post
    I am having an issue with adding people to my Restaurant Story game. I go into invite friends, click on the blank space where I add and my keyboard flashes on and then off, it won't stay in so I can type anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no luck. Also we I try and leave a message, it does the same thing.
    Welcome to the forum.

Are you using the device default keyboard? If not, can you try with that?