Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

I'm having the same problem too. Its definitely not there at all.

New Resident

24 Hour Challenge

Is anyone else having problems with the new 24 hour challenges to get quick serves?
    I've completed the last 2 in time but never received my 5 quick serves each time?

The Jalapeno Poppers dish does not show up in the Diner oven. It shows up in the recipe table, however I do not know how to get the peppers that are required for the dish. When I click to learn the recipe, it takes me to the Diner oven but it doesn't seem to display properly. 0 coins to learn and ready in 0 seconds. Had a similar issue with the cheese not showing up in the Butcher shop. Playing on the iPad with the newest game version.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy101495 View Post
    The Jalapeno Poppers dish does not show up in the Diner oven. It shows up in the recipe table, however I do not know how to get the peppers that are required for the dish. When I click to learn the recipe, it takes me to the Diner oven but it doesn't seem to display properly. 0 coins to learn and ready in 0 seconds. Had a similar issue with the cheese not showing up in the Butcher shop. Playing on the iPad with the newest game version.
    Sorry about this! Please try force closing and reopening your game. When back in-game please check your appliances and let us know if you are still unable to see the recipes. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Host(ess)
    I'm having problems I have mastered level 2 of the jalape?o poppers and then I put another one on the stove to cook. But when I go back to the game it takes me back to where I completed the level 2 and it doesn't have the one I put on to cook but it's taken my ingredients. Please can someone help???

Also think you need to change the hourly appearances of Kevin B.Aken from hourly to every 15mins as there's not enough cured bacon given to make the items required to finish the quests!
    Last edited by Tazp16; 09-11-15 at 05:29 AM.

New Resident
    Keep getting error message "unfortunately the game has stopped" with my new Samsung s6 edge plus.

Can you please fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by lawla12 View Post
    Keep getting error message "unfortunately the game has stopped" with my new Samsung s6 edge plus.

Can you please fix it?
    Sorry to hear that! How often does this happen? Do you get into the game at all or does it close immediately when you try to open?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazp16 View Post
    I'm having problems I have mastered level 2 of the jalape?o poppers and then I put another one on the stove to cook. But when I go back to the game it takes me back to where I completed the level 2 and it doesn't have the one I put on to cook but it's taken my ingredients. Please can someone help???

Also think you need to change the hourly appearances of Kevin B.Aken from hourly to every 15mins as there's not enough cured bacon given to make the items required to finish the quests!
    Sounds like your progress did not save. Before leaving your game go visit a neighbor and come back and make sure any tasks you did saved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry to hear that! How often does this happen? Do you get into the game at all or does it close immediately when you try to open?
    It closes immediately when I try to open it. I do not issue with other storm 8 games like restaurant city, fashion story etc.

Any idea if this game is compatible to this handphone?

Quote Originally Posted by lawla12 View Post
    It closes immediately when I try to open it. I do not issue with other storm 8 games like restaurant city, fashion story etc.

Any idea if this game is compatible to this handphone?
    We're aware of issues with the game running on Android Lollipop. We're investigating a fix for this as quickly as possible. Sorry!