Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Cabsan View Post
    Hey so, I have been trying to contact with Storm8 as possible, My restaurant is bugged, The customers, food recipes, decorations, food cooking, and many studd became invisible.. also the sounds it made when you open the stores or do anything else are gone.. only thing I can hear when playing is the background music. I uninstalled 3 times already, deleted all cache from google chrome, restablished conection configuration, and dont know what to do know.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? What device are you on and what version? Are you on Android or iOS?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabsan View Post
    Hey so, I have been trying to contact with Storm8 as possible, My restaurant is bugged, The customers, food recipes, decorations, food cooking, and many studd became invisible.. also the sounds it made when you open the stores or do anything else are gone.. only thing I can hear when playing is the background music. I uninstalled 3 times already, deleted all cache from google chrome, restablished conection configuration, and dont know what to do know.
    I'm experiencing the same issue. It was fairly minor at first, usually just the latest cruise character's icons being invisible. Then I had an issue where I couldn't log into the game so I reinstalled. Now loads of things are invisible. Initially it was practically every oven, tables, chairs, characters, icons. They've gradually reappeared over the last week, but still quite a few are invisible. It's hard to tell when something is cooking, or has completed, it's hard to find the new characters. It's become very difficult to play around.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issue. It was fairly minor at first, usually just the latest cruise character's icons being invisible. Then I had an issue where I couldn't log into the game so I reinstalled. Now loads of things are invisible. Initially it was practically every oven, tables, chairs, characters, icons. They've gradually reappeared over the last week, but still quite a few are invisible. It's hard to tell when something is cooking, or has completed, it's hard to find the new characters. It's become very difficult to play around.
    Have you tried reinstalling the game? What device are you on and what version? Are you on Android or iOS? Can you attach a screenshot?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Can't ask for friends to send helping hands, game keeps telling me that this huge number does not resolve to a valid user id. Already reinstalled and logged in and out and disconnected and reconnected to FB.... playing google pixel 2 android 10 updated in april 5, any ideas?

New Resident
    Hi. I installed the game on a 12.9-inch ipadpro and the icons of the events that appear on the right are left in the middle of the screen making it difficult for me to play in the restaurant. What I can do?

I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
    View attachment for proof
    There were no claim button at bottom
    I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	75E5117B-5BFD-4381-BF99-C72ECF756E98.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	58192

this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please helpClick image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	58195

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
    View attachment for proof
    There were no claim button at bottom
    I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	75E5117B-5BFD-4381-BF99-C72ECF756E98.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	58192
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please helpClick image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	58195

Hi, please see my reply in the following thread:

New Year New York - 2021 Jan 7
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

To whomever it may concern,

1. iOS 14.3 (iPhone)/13.6 (iPad)
    2. 1.8.1
    3. I completed the Valentine Cruise all right and now am picking up red roses all right but the bubbly something recipe has not yet got unlocked. I already did as you instruct in the first post. How can I get it unlocked? Thank you very much in advance.

4. I do not know the reason but I cannot upload the photos with the button above. I would be happy if you would give me useful instructions about it.