Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tanmaria View Post
    I had 70 gems when I first opened the game today and when I logged back in only 36 were left.
    This is the second time I've lost gems.

TL, you guys too, 7 gems the first time.
    Now you took 36...what gives?

I'm using an iPad mini 1 on iOS 8.3.
    PLEASE FIX THIS, I'm trying to earn gems up for a new stove and whatever gems I've earned from Queen Nefertiti and the last pizza quest just vanishes.

I played the last cruise and got her fair and square, so the least you could do is LET ME KEEP MY DARN GEMS.
    The forum cannot help with loss of gems. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Pizza oven and mixer still got locked and I'm lv 22.
    RS2 ver 1.7.0.1g android
    You update this app every day ._.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnipowerz View Post
    Hi. Ever since the update, the screen is too big and i can't play!! It's been like this for days now. Are you guys going to fix it? I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks!!
    This should be fixed! Please download the latest update from Google Play (the version number will be the same).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post
    Pizza oven and mixer still got locked and I'm lv 22.
    RS2 ver 1.7.0.1g android
    You update this app every day ._.
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and it seems like you're at 14 Mastery Stars. You'll need 15 before you are able to get the Pizza Oven and Mixer.

android version. These last days several times dishes I put on are not there when I reconnect. But The ingredients are gone too so I can't try again. Today I put on pizza, spiced it, and potatoe with bacon and brocolli. Both are just gone! This is not fun anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    android version. These last days several times dishes I put on are not there when I reconnect. But The ingredients are gone too so I can't try again. Today I put on pizza, spiced it, and potatoe with bacon and brocolli. Both are just gone! This is not fun anymore.
    Sorry to hear that! Could you write into support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID so one of our agents can assist you?

Farm Supplier
    Android user here. I don't get any money from serving drinks for 2 days now. I see the glass, I click on it and no money is coming out. Also, I used to be able to see how many drinks do I have when I clicked on the drink cart, but not anymore.
    Also, for a week or two I don't see my plots clearly marked so I click anywhere until I can pick up a spice ingredient.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrc View Post
    Android user here. I don't get any money from serving drinks for 2 days now. I see the glass, I click on it and no money is coming out. Also, I used to be able to see how many drinks do I have when I clicked on the drink cart, but not anymore.
    Also, for a week or two I don't see my plots clearly marked so I click anywhere until I can pick up a spice ingredient.
    I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Have you tried restarting your device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game? This will not affect your saved data as its stored on our servers.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by cvrc View Post
    Same here. Only started happening to me today. I also didn't get credit on the catering job for a cheeseburger I made. And for some reason I have two chefs behind my stoves now. Just showed up about 30 minutes ago
    Last edited by USMCwife11; 07-24-15 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Our team is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!