Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 down?

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Restaurant Story 2 down?

Is the game down? I have not been able to access it for 4 hours now. I have not seen a maintenance notice and all other storm8 games I play work normally.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Grand Emperor
    I cannot get on using Android but can on ios

There are currently outages with certain third-party services which are causing issues with the games. The team is currently looking into this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

This issue has been solved for some players. If you are still having issues, please let us know!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This issue has been solved for some players. If you are still having issues, please let us know!
    Hello,

I?m having this issue right now. It?s 9:31 P.M. CST and I can?t get into Restaurant Story 2. I?ve got my phone and my iPad, and it?s not loading on either device. My Internet is working fine, so I think something is down on Storm8?s end.

It?s a shame, too?I wanted to wrap up today?s cruise items. I?ve got 25 gems? worth of food to submit for the cruise, but I can?t do it.

Thanks,
    Theresa

Update, 9:47 P.M.: Looks like the game is back up. I don?t see an option to delete this post, so I guess I?ll just edit it: Looks like everything?s good now. Thanks!
    Last edited by roxieravenclaw; 11-04-21 at 07:49 PM.

New Resident
    I couldn't log in due to maintenance for more then two hours (this was Sunday morning CET on November 7)! I almost achieved the Sunday goal, but missed it, due to this maintenance :-( Me and my son have been frustrated ever since, especially because we were so close and would have achieved this last day goal of the cruise if it wasn't for this.. When I wrote to Storm8 I got the message that questions on Restaurant Story 2 issues are not being answered... Can anyone help me and maybe check how close I was and maybe (pretty please) gives us the reward? It's mostly for my son, we both tried to reach the goals every day. He's 8 years old... @Paul, can you maybe help us, please?

Quote Originally Posted by HeleenKS View Post
    I couldn't log in due to maintenance for more then two hours (this was Sunday morning CET on November 7)! I almost achieved the Sunday goal, but missed it, due to this maintenance :-( Me and my son have been frustrated ever since, especially because we were so close and would have achieved this last day goal of the cruise if it wasn't for this.. When I wrote to Storm8 I got the message that questions on Restaurant Story 2 issues are not being answered... Can anyone help me and maybe check how close I was and maybe (pretty please) gives us the reward? It's mostly for my son, we both tried to reach the goals every day. He's 8 years old... @Paul, can you maybe help us, please?
    Unfortunately, this was a scheduled maintenance due to daylight savings time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

New Resident
    But on the last day of the cruise..? Why not a day later. And can you help us? And make sure we get the avi that we otherwise would have won?

New Resident
    But on the last day of the cruise..? Why not a day later. And can you help us? And make sure we get the avi that we otherwise would have won?

New Resident
    @Paul? We're waiting in suspense...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast