Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by tea975 View Post
    Hi my app keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so and the tools herbs and love letters I have collected disappear. It seems to have been happening since the last update
    Same problem here. I am stuck at 4/5 letters. I get the 5th letter, info about Helen, goal to make breakfast sandwich and spaghetti and it resets. Sometimes resets after letter. I received about 15 or more letters, tools from CID, plants from Lily but it keeps cycling and resetting. I quickly go to neighbour in between but that has no effect. Very frustrating. I get the letter, think I am ready for next part. My breakfast sandwiches have not been counting because it resets before the goal. Parts I have been waiting for disappear. I have force closed many times.

Giving up on this game as it is impossible to progress.

Rhino Keeper
    In the Valentine version the guy in red shirt is not dropping love letters but tools instead. The icon is the letter but the number of letters doesn't increase when I tap it, instead it complains that the pantry is full.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minndom View Post
    In the Valentine version the guy in red shirt is not dropping love letters but tools instead. The icon is the letter but the number of letters doesn't increase when I tap it, instead it complains that the pantry is full.
    Even though the love letters have a separate tab they are counted towards your tool supply section. In order to accumulate letters you need to make sure you have enough space in the tool area, which means deleting some beloved seeds or tool supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. That was the root cause for my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by minndom View Post
    Thanks. That was the root cause for my problem.
    I like your pun. I had the same problem accepting letters too. Had to delete something. Deleted and reinstalled and the annoying glitch of resetting every few seconds is now gone! I tried that earlier as well as force closing, visiting neighbours after each action etc. glad it is fixed!

Originally posted by grizzly 43143
    I get the goal popups everyday (and somedays twice) is there a way to stop this?
    It has been happening to me since Christmas!!
    I am on a Slate7 tablet

I started playing about a month ago on Restaurant Story 2: Valentines Day Version. Yesterday, I switched to the normal version, and now on Meatloaf and Osso Bucco the needed ingredients include what looks like a small jar of tomato sauce, previous it had just required tomatoes, and there doesn't seem to be any way to obtain the sauce, it's not available in any of my shops, or to be made in any of my ovens or stations.

New Resident
    Same here. Happened with new update. Someone please help!!!

The Honorable Panda
    The tomato sauce is under the new Mixer.
    Be sure and update the regular Game to see the new appliances. You will need to have at least 15 mastery stars to unlock both the mixer and pizza oven.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Good bug in game now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	19005

iOS 8.1.3, iPhone 6 Plus, last version of game 1.6

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast