Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by esperia77 View Post
    I reached level 49 and the game requests 9.947.999 stars to get to level 50. Is this normal? Someone else has experienced the same or is a bug in the program?
    Congrats! This is the current maximum level. The amount of experience for the next level is so large to allow you to continue earning experience for when we increase the level maximum in the future.

Farm Supplier
    It's been almost 2 weeks and no fix for the Android version. WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET BACK TO ME ON WHY MY QUEEN HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED VISITING ?!

Quote Originally Posted by xheatherxx3 View Post
    It's been almost 2 weeks and no fix for the Android version. WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET BACK TO ME ON WHY MY QUEEN HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED VISITING ?!
    Sorry about that! We're working on an update to address this issue. Please keep an eye out in the Google Play Store!

Farm Supplier
    Update is awesome amazing ! Tips work now which is so nice to see again, I only have one problem.. the queen still does not visit me, even after the update. Pyramid cake recipe still there though..

Update is awesome amazing ! Tips work now which is so nice to see again, I only have one problem.. the queen still does not visit me, even after the update. Pyramid cake recipe still there though..
    Sorry about that! The queen will be missing for a little bit longer on android.

Farm Supplier
    Oh no!! How come?! Was the Egyptian event only for iPhone users? Or do you mean she is missing from everyone's game who plays on an android

Oh no!! How come?! Was the Egyptian event only for iPhone users? Or do you mean she is missing from everyone's game who plays on an android
    Unfortunately, yes.

However, we do want to bring her to our android players in the future, so please keep an eye out!

Exclamation Counters jammed with food; food not selling

Is anyone else having an issue with food not selling & clearing from counters? I can't cook any new dishes. Have to repeatedly cook the same recipes over & over. Not earning any coins. If I buy ingredients my daily total of 5.000 banked coins drops even more. The next 24hrs I only make not even a 1000 coins. Can't buy anything as I'm not earning coins hardly.

I have like 60,000 coins worth of food on my counters. I can't do any of the challenges or goals. I've reset device. Rebooted. Deleted app & reinstalled.

I started 2 weeks ago. I spent a bunch of my own $$ on the game during my first week. Now I'm not getting anywhere in the game & can't really play because my food won't clear & I'm not earning coinage to get ahead.

Please help with this. Tia

Quote Originally Posted by seattlesgrill View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue with food not selling & clearing from counters? I can't cook any new dishes. Have to repeatedly cook the same recipes over & over. Not earning any coins. If I buy ingredients my daily total of 5.000 banked coins drops even more. The next 24hrs I only make not even a 1000 coins. Can't buy anything as I'm not earning coins hardly.

I have like 60,000 coins worth of food on my counters. I can't do any of the challenges or goals. I've reset device. Rebooted. Deleted app & reinstalled.

I started 2 weeks ago. I spent a bunch of my own $$ on the game during my first week. Now I'm not getting anywhere in the game & can't really play because my food won't clear & I'm not earning coinage to get ahead.

Ps...I am on my new iPad mini 1. Most current iOS and game version.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlesgrill View Post

I've found that I make very little money depending on how I have my tables arranged. If I set them up one way, everyone gets served and every thing sells. If I set them up another way, I have an entire row of people sitting there waiting and they never get served. They just sit there. New people come in and sit in a different row and get served before the people who've been sitting there a while. So, try rearranging your tables and watch to see if every one gets served.