Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Restaurant Story 2 is impossible download from GooglePlay...cannot download the app as it displays "Your device isn't compatible. But it is not true...I have new hardware & the last Android sistem. The same problem I have with download Frozen Frenzy mania, but then I download from Amazon.

Now on Amazon I do not see Restaurant story 2 (just Restaurant story1)...PLEASE to uploaded the game in Amazon??!!

I can't upgrade my butcher shop. I do the upgrade and a few seconds later it resets back and brings quest back up as unfinished. Quest is "Choice Meats"

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnanthony View Post
    I can't upgrade my butcher shop. I do the upgrade and a few seconds later it resets back and brings quest back up as unfinished. Quest is "Choice Meats"
    See current thread here.
    This has been reported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    It just served a wedding cake and received 0 gems?
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    It just served a wedding cake and received 0 gems?
    This has been reported.
    Wedding Cake

Rhino Keeper
    About 20mins ago I put a potato soup on to cook and when I opened up my game again, soup was gone and ingredients back in the store! Has anyone else had this problem? Had problems on last day of the Ghostly Ship cruise too. I'd buy ingredients from the market and then they'd disappear. Money would be returned but it would still say sold in the market. Frustrating as the game seems to be buggy on the last day of the cruises, which are hard enough already
    I'm playing on IOS 9.1 and game 1.7.9

Yesterday when I was on my game I noticed my Ice sculptures had shrunk in size! It happened to a few of my neighbors as well. I don't know what is going on I hope they somehow go back to their original size! I tried putting them in storage and retaking them out but they were still little ��

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pippy63 View Post
    Yesterday when I was on my game I noticed my Ice sculptures had shrunk in size! It happened to a few of my neighbors as well. I don't know what is going on I hope they somehow go back to their original size! I tried putting them in storage and retaking them out but they were still little ��
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about that! We've had to adjust the size of it a little bit because it was causing issues when placed near other items. I'll share your feedback with the team though!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....21#post1216121

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    About 20mins ago I put a potato soup on to cook and when I opened up my game again, soup was gone and ingredients back in the store! Has anyone else had this problem? Had problems on last day of the Ghostly Ship cruise too. I'd buy ingredients from the market and then they'd disappear. Money would be returned but it would still say sold in the market. Frustrating as the game seems to be buggy on the last day of the cruises, which are hard enough already
    I'm playing on IOS 9.1 and game 1.7.9
    Be sure and close out your game when not playing. Also before leaving the game go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure your progress saved on the servers.

Rhino Keeper
    i have noticed that during the Halloween and thanksgiving challenge that I have challenges in the progress book but when I open them, there is no words or show what I need to do to get to the next spot on the line, the clock counts down but I do not see them. I even deleted the game and reinstalled it from the Apple Store but it was still blank, please advise. I would like to be involved in all parts of the next challenge. Thx.