Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Block Feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    Kindle won't get block feature. Sadly, bs and rs have not gotten a developer content update since at least 2014. You will get the basic goal and new appliance Wednesday Updates, but none of the other bells and whistles. I know this because my reply from the S8 about why our games were so behind was: [removed support response]

Hope that answers your question.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-13-16 at 09:11 AM. Reason: removed support response

Farm Supplier
    I second the above message please please please can we have a block button on Farm story 2

Yes for blocking

New Resident
    Please add a block button to Farm Story 2 .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-17 at 08:18 AM. Reason: removed specific in game harrassment comments

One odd thing I have found is that when trying to post a birthday message to a neighbour's sister it told me I was blocked yet I'd never had any communication with that player before! A pity but there you go... How can you be blocked if you aren't a neighbour? That rather upsets the way we become friends in the first place.

How can i block a person from posting on my wall in bakery story

New Resident
    I agree, it's not fair at all, they get more things to buy and the goals on the items to sell is blank to us androids but the iOS players can buy items to speed up their goals and it's not fair at all and it makes me want to quit playing all storm 8 games. I'll be uninstalling and never will I spend anymore money on storm8 games again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456