Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Block Feature in Limited Games!

Will changing your Island Name make the person unable to find you?

Now we can't block at all

Executive Chef
    For Bakery Story version 1.7.6

For Bakery Story 1.7.6 Now we can not BLOCK anymore. The BLOCK button is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    For Bakery Story version 1.7.6

For Bakery Story 1.7.6 Now we can not BLOCK anymore. The BLOCK button is gone.
    Sorry about that! We're aware of the issue in Bakery Story 1.7.6 with the Block feature. Please follow the current thread on the topic for updates.

She should accept the request and THEN block 'em!!! Lol winner!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're excited to announce the new Block feature now available in a limited number of games! You can go to the Main Menu of these games and use the Messages and Settings section to Block and Unblock players from posting Messages on your Wall.

Directions shown are for Bakery Story, but the feature is similar in all games.:

In order to use this feature, you will first need to upgrade to or download the specified version of the game below.

TO BLOCK A PLAYER:

1. Open up Main Menu and go to Messages and tap the "X" next to the comment of the player you want to block:

2. To only delete the one message, tap "Delete". To Block the player, tap "Block":

3. You will see a message that says you have successfully blocked the player:

4. All existing Messages from that player on your Wall will be removed:

5. The player will still appear in your Neighborhood list, you can delete them from this page by tapping "Edit" and "Remove":

6. The Blocked player will now see this message when trying to post on your Wall:

TO UNBLOCK A PLAYER:

1. Open up Settings from your Main Menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to Blocked List:

2. You will see the list of players you have blocked in this page, tap the "Unblock" button to unblock the player:

3. You will see a message that says you have successfully unblocked the player, now the player can post on your Wall again:

FAQ:
    Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:

iTunes

Please use this feature to Block players from the game who you do not want posting on your Wall. Thank you!
    Over a year ago and still no block button for androids plus there is no 1.7.5 version for R.S and B.S.

I have a player who on and off appears on my wall to make sarcastic comments, I do not know the player or why she does this.

The other day she sent an invite to me on my old account of R.S, I have never given her my id, unfortunately an ex nbr who kept my id has been giving it out.
    Months ago I emailed storm8 requesting if I could change my id, never had a reply to it, I also reported the player, she was dealt with but in the email I received, it said for me to use the block feature...errr hello???

I am one of many android users who get these random players who suddenly appear just to disrupt our game play, we need the block feature so we can enjoy our game play in peace yet we're being overlooked or ignored to have the block feature implemented, it really is'nt fair to us all.
    PLEASE MAY ANDROID USERS HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON?

Host(ess)
    Hitting head against a brick wall springs to mind.....
    PLEASE MAY ANDROID USERS HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON?

How do you unblock someone that you accidentally blocked if there is no "unblock" tab next to the persons game name in the blocked list tab?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode72 View Post
    How do you unblock someone that you accidentally blocked if there is no "unblock" tab next to the persons game name in the blocked list tab?
    Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. Can you post a screenshot of the menu that you're on? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. Can you post a screenshot of the menu that you're on? Thanks!
    Here is the screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	22817  

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast