Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Block Feature in Limited Games!

no one ever answered if and when the block button will be added for android users.. please add it..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Fly View Post
    no one ever answered if and when the block button will be added for android users.. please add it..
    *shakes head in agreement *

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    Do we androids need to beg for the same game features as apple users?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    Do we androids need to beg for the same game features as apple users?

New Resident
    The block feature isn't approved for android i believe. I read this forum and it says it works for bakery story version 1.7.1 and i believe its for iphones. Because i looked at the version my bakery story is and it's version 1.5.5.9. It would be really great if team lava made the block feature applicable for android too.

New Resident
    I just read your post. I guess we do have to beg. I cannot block someone who is harassing me but they can block me and still continue to harass me all day on my bakery wall and its fustrating and childish. Ive emailed teamlava and no reply.

Farm Supplier
    Will this option be available for farm story 2?

Block Feature needs an Update.

- Maybe have to Post a Reason for the Block (I've had Drama ppl Block me, simply because I am Friends with someone they don't like *rolls eyes*)
    - Give a List of Members who have Blocked you, so you can Return the Favor.

How do I block a user from visiting your DS Island entirely?

How do I block a user from visiting my Dragon Story Island entirely? I have someone who is stalking me and my family on several social media sites and including DS. We don't want her to even be able to visit our walls.

She is blocked from writing on the wall (thanks for this tip!) but still visits daily. How can she be blocked from even visiting (like Twitter blocks people from following and seeing tweets; Facebook blocks people from finding you entirely; and IGram blocks them from seeing any and all posts). It's at the point of stalker-ish.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're excited to announce the new Block feature now available in a limited number of games! You can go to the Main Menu of these games and use the Messages and Settings section to Block and Unblock players from posting Messages on your Wall.

Directions shown are for Bakery Story, but the feature is similar in all games.:

In order to use this feature, you will first need to upgrade to or download the specified version of the game below.

TO BLOCK A PLAYER:

1. Open up Main Menu and go to Messages and tap the "X" next to the comment of the player you want to block:

2. To only delete the one message, tap "Delete". To Block the player, tap "Block":

3. You will see a message that says you have successfully blocked the player:

4. All existing Messages from that player on your Wall will be removed:

5. The player will still appear in your Neighborhood list, you can delete them from this page by tapping "Edit" and "Remove":

6. The Blocked player will now see this message when trying to post on your Wall:

TO UNBLOCK A PLAYER:

1. Open up Settings from your Main Menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to Blocked List:

2. You will see the list of players you have blocked in this page, tap the "Unblock" button to unblock the player:

3. You will see a message that says you have successfully unblocked the player, now the player can post on your Wall again:

FAQ:
    Will this feature be added to other games?
    Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:

iTunes

Please use this feature to Block players from the game who you do not want posting on your Wall. Thank you!
    Last edited by SeaChele920; 05-06-15 at 01:39 PM. Reason: adding more questions

exactly my problem with Dragon Story; I've blocked someone on all social media. Although she can't write on my DS Wall, she continues to "visit" mine and my family's island and it's almost stalker-ish. How can we block someone entirely from even visiting?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast